Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

I was about to start a thread about UC2 this morning. I haven't been this excited over a sequel since Chrono Cross. You should read the accompanying article.

UC2 will NOT be a port of UT2004. It has its own engine, gameplay and weapons. It will be a hybrid 1st/3rd person shooter/fighting game. Each race will have their own custom traits and weapons, and special moves when adrenaline is filled up. I haven't seen any expected release dates so I have a feeling it won't be a while until it comes out =/

[quote name='magilacudy']I was about to start a thread about UC2 this morning. I haven't been this excited over a sequel since Chrono Cross. You should read the accompanying article.

UC2 will NOT be a port of UT2004. It has its own engine, gameplay and weapons. It will be a hybrid 1st/3rd person shooter/fighting game. Each race will have their own custom traits and weapons, and special moves when adrenaline is filled up. I haven't seen any expected release dates so I have a feeling it won't be a while until it comes out =/[/quote]
yea im sooo excited, and i know its on its own engine it looks so diffrent from any unreal game. It looks likwe unreal with a hint of jedi acedamy

[quote name='magilacudy']Da, but UC2 isn't for the PC.[/quote]
it actualy is gonna be a vary uniqe game, it looks like a whole new idea of fightin. This game is prolly gonna be the most innovative game all year.

It looks nice and all, but im not sure if im going to get it, especially after buying 2004, even though it is coming out this fall. I might wait until it becomes a PH, as I dont have broadband.

I really like how you can be in 1st person OR 3rd person. Those little duel baton things look pretty interesting too, I just hope you can change from them to a gun real quick, did you see that one person on the vid get blasted with a shotgun while wielding one of those things? What was kinda wierd was that they didn't show any automatic guns, only semi-automatics. I'm sure there are gonna be automatic guns, I just find it kinds strange they didn't show any. That was awesome at the start when that dude jumped up and did the Matrix-style spin in the air, got me hyped up for the rest of the vid. Psh, fuck Halo 2 :roll: , here comes Unreal Championship 2, baby!

bread's done
Back