Unreal Tournament 2k4 Editor's Choice Edition

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I am in need of Unreal Tournament 2K4 for a class of mine. I've been all over this town and unable to find a suitable copy, so I need to find a cheap copy online. I particularly need a copy that includes the Unreal Editor in it, which from my research is the original version and the Editor's Choice Edition. Fry's had what I thought was the Editor's Choice Edition, but it's just some crappy version with only the game and some mods I don't need at all. I could use the tutorial modules along with the editor if it's not that much more expensive than the original version.

Thanks.

It doesn't mention anything about it on the Amazon page, you're right. I purchased the DVD edition before they released the Editor's Choice Edition, but it did include the Unreal Editor, among other things.

I sent an e-mail to Amazon to see if they could tell me whether or not that it did have the UnrealEd extra disc or not. They basically said that all the information that they had to give was there and that I should e-mail Atari if I have more questions. I'm not to order from them if they're just going to be misleading about their items, so I'm looking elsewhere for the Editor's Choice Edition.

I see Outpost has it, but it's full price and has fucking $7 shipping. Any other places online where I can get this for cheaper? Thanks.

bread's done
Back