Unreal Tournament 3 (360) Newegg $16.99 Shipped

I bough the PC game on steam with all the bells ans whistles for 11.99 the only way to fly with this game. Console versions of this one ? Not so much.

Console also gets Black for free so it may not be a bad deal if you aren't a PC gamer. If you are a PC gamer, should have hopped on the Steam deal =/

[quote name='iRent']Whats UT3 on LIVE like now? Does it have a good amount of players?[/QUOTE]
It's got a good little following. For each main game type (deathmatch, ctf, warfare), there's usually a full game going on, two games that are half full and a few little games w/ friends. (That was as of last night when I played.)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Console also gets Black for free so it may not be a bad deal if you aren't a PC gamer. If you are a PC gamer, should have hopped on the Steam deal =/[/QUOTE]

Only the PS3 version (along w/ PC) gets the "Black" enhancements. 360 version isn't expected to get them.

I can't speak for the 360 version, but it works surprisingly well on the PS3. You wouldn't think this kind of game would translate to consoles, but they really nailed the controls on the Dual Shock. I have the PC version too and play both.

bread's done
Back