Unreal Tournament 3 Black Official Thread: Achievements are here

hero101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
207 (100%)
Updates:

Titan Pack” includes:

• 16 environments — four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps — that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
  • Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
  • The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
  • Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
  • Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
  • Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
  • The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
  • Stealthbender, a new vehicle that carries two spidermine trap deployables, one EMP mine, and one each of the new Link Station and X-Ray Field deployables
  • Two new characters, Nova and Kana
  • 57 awards attainable as Steam Achievements
  • Significant AI enhancements, especially in vehicle gametypes; networking performance upgrades; greatly improved menu flow and UI usability; better mod support
  • Client-side demo recording, highly improved Server Browser, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality for PC

Last edited by a moderator:
Does UT3 have assault mode? That's the only reason I still play UT2k4 (the assault maps with nothing but tanks vs. turrets is FPS bliss :D )

I haven't played multiplayer maps yet, but in the single player, it seems that the majority of the maps had vehicals, and you get a hoverboard on those maps in place of the teleporter thing to get around faster.

[quote name='Serik']Does UT3 have assault mode? That's the only reason I still play UT2k4 (the assault maps with nothing but tanks vs. turrets is FPS bliss :D )[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have an official one which is total BS but there are community ones. I'm really pissed they didn't include it in the titan pack :bomb:

so how many people actually bought the game after playing the free weekend?

for whatever reason, my UT3 refused to open so I never got the chance to play it

[quote name='Oktoberfest']so how many people actually bought the game after playing the free weekend?

for whatever reason, my UT3 refused to open so I never got the chance to play it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, people had problems all weekend. It's working now, if you bought the game. I think Steam needs to up their server bandwidth for these kind of mass weekend deals...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']so how many people actually bought the game after playing the free weekend?[/QUOTE]

You can register your key on Steam so I'll probably get a copy on eBay.

[quote name='Unassuming Local Guy']You can register your key on Steam so I'll probably get a copy on eBay.[/QUOTE]

It's still 11.99 and that's cheaper than any BIN on eBay I've seen.

There's going to be another free weekend to further promote the game and give people who had issues with the first free weekend another chance to try it. This time you can pre-load it before the free weekend starts so there should be fewer access issues.

The 40% discount for purchasing UT3 has also been extended to March 22nd.

bread's done
Back