Unreleased NBA Elite 11 on ebay

46 bids!?!? why would anybody want to buy that trash!?! it'll sell for $60 b4 the end of the year and a better version of it!

That would suck if the top bidder turned out to be non-paying.

This Auction is for a NEW Game....never played

Comes complete with Game, case and booklet.....I did put the game into my PS3
and played long enough to get these screen shots....

lol, I hate it when people say nonsense like that on EBay/Craigslist/etc.

[quote name='Oside_hunter']It'll probably end up in a torrent in a few days[/QUOTE]

the leaked is already online

[quote name='souljah420']He says he sold one on Friday, does anyone know how much it went for?[/QUOTE]

It was $255

The game was supposedly given out as a promotional copy at different events/contests... How EA let that slip out, I'll never know. Insane amount, but I guess because it's rare, that's why it fetches the amount it does.

Wow, I cant see how EA let those copies slip out. The game will likely not get released and the series will be held over until NBA Elite 12.

People are insane to pay this much for a disc only "Brand New" copy. IF the game was complete and sealed I can see a collectors market.

[quote name='NJMane']Wow, I cant see how EA let those copies slip out. The game will likely not get released and the series will be held over until NBA Elite 12.

People are insane to pay this much for a disc only "Brand New" copy. IF the game was complete and sealed I can see a collectors market.[/QUOTE]

Since games a printed and shipped ahead of time, it is going to show up when they canceled it one week before release.

Even disc only is valuable because no one is certain that a sealed copy will show up.

[quote name='sdragon']The listing has been removed... Very interesting.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if EA caught wind of this? He's lucky to have gotten away with the first one being sold.

bread's done
Back