until dawn, bloodborne, and last of us 14.99/11.99 with gcu at BEST BUY

It is times like this I wish I had some BB credit to burn. In for TLOU since I was waiting for the disk version to drop. Any way to turn GS credit into BB credit?

Sorry off topic..does anyone know about the gcu limit? Say I bought 3 copies of until dawn this passed year but my gcu expired. I know the limit is 3 per year but if my gcu expired and I buy another subscription do all limits get reset? Thanks :).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Good question for everyone to know as I do wonder this myself as well. Not sure if the reset occurs each calendar year or each year starting from the purchase date. Can anyone confirm?

I called for my price adjustment today. The girl on the line didn't seem to 100% grasp what I was trying to tell her about the price difference after factoring in gcu. She put me on hold for almost 15 min so she could calculate my refund. She came back and said I'd be getting $4. Right. That should be the difference, plus I should have got tax on $4 back too. Never had an issue with that before. Somehow I got $4.05 instead of $4.33. I thought it was pretty weird, but I'm certainly not calling back for 28 cents

Man, I just bought TLOU and Until Dawn in the past week. I saw this and thought about how dreadful it would be to call Bestbuy for a price adjustment. That would be an hour of my time lost forever to get $10 back. I decided to pass on that option as my time is more valuable. But that's just me...

Man, I just bought TLOU and Until Dawn in the past week. I saw this and thought about how dreadful it would be to call Bestbuy for a price adjustment. That would be an hour of my time lost forever to get $10 back. I decided to pass on that option as my time is more valuable. But that's just me...
It's really only like 15 min of your time tops. That's what it took me today but it's usually more like 5. $10 for 5-15 min seems pretty good. Just put it on speaker and browse the internet until they answer

My in store pick up order for TLOU came up as out of stock and now all of the local stores and shipping are out. Hopefully once the sale is over they'll have more in stock so I can change my original order.

I was late to the gun on this one sadly. I was going to get  last of us for the 15. I beat doom recently and a few other games and feel a void :( good price otherwise

Picked up Bloodborne and Until Dawn. Already beat both but for those price might as well add them to the collection. 

I picked up Teraway: Unfolded for PS4 for $11.99 after GCU last week. They also had Little Big Planet 3 on sale for the same price, but were out of stock so I missed out on that one.

I called for my price adjustment today. The girl on the line didn't seem to 100% grasp what I was trying to tell her about the price difference after factoring in gcu. She put me on hold for almost 15 min so she could calculate my refund. She came back and said I'd be getting $4. Right. That should be the difference, plus I should have got tax on $4 back too. Never had an issue with that before. Somehow I got $4.05 instead of $4.33. I thought it was pretty weird, but I'm certainly not calling back for 28 cents
The fact you went back for $4 at all seems a little baffling to me. I guess some people just value their time more then others.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact you went back for $4 at all seems a little baffling to me. I guess some people just value their time more then others.
Yes. Nothing says you value your time more than commenting 11 days later on a long dead thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back