Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, The kingdom is dark indeed.

MSUnman

CAGiversary!
Allright so I found it really interesting that on CAG foreplay they picked up Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (ULDK) because a week or so ago I picked up a ps3 with the game also and am playing it with my wife.

Oh man is this game horrible. I wanted some co op D&D action, but right now Im in the the crystal caves, and my wife and I cant stand the jumping puzzles. The jumping SO Bad in this game, you get stuck on everything. I dont know if me and my wife are going to make it through. The graphics are allright, and the spells are fun, but no potions how stupid. After we beat this, or if we decide to stop playing we will have to try out champions of norath. Only had a ps2 until the xbox came out so I missed out. Is Champions a good clone of Baldurs?

Anybody? Buehler?

Yeah, this game is terrible.

I paid $30 for it awhile ago then beat myself over the head with it after playing for 15mins.

I even read read a post that said it decreases the life of your BD Drive by 12% or something, probably just a stab at the game I dunno >.>

It looks like its on a regular DVD, but i could be wrong. I mean what kind of RPG has you doing platforming jumps with jumping mechanics that are wretched. I think they should take either take jumping out entirely in D&D action games or at very least not have any jumping sections that require precise jumping. There is no jumping in Diablo II and its great.

By the way its my dream for them to do a Diablo II port on Xbox Live, with online and same screen co-op.

bread's done
Back