Unwanted and Unused Halo 4 Double XP Codes Here!

Caffeinefree

CAGiversary!
Get or Post Unwanted Halo 4 Double XP Codes HERE! DEAD :

THE POINT OF THE THREAD!

This thread is for gifting and redeeming unused or unwanted Mountian Dew & Doritos Double XP codes. Let's say you are a HUGE fan of Doritos and Mountain Dew, but hate Halo 4 or don't own the game. What do you do with all those codes? You help a fellow gamer out, that's what you do!

Remember! You can only play 200 matches using your Double XP. If you have reached your limit, or simply don't care about using them, post unused and un-redeemed codes in the comment section below to give them to your fellow gamer. If you want recompense and wish to get something in return for your codes, be sure to write that in your post.

Remember! After you redeem your codes you can choose to either to "Apply" the Double XP match to your account or "Gift" the codes to a friend on Facebook. If you have matches in your account that you would like to gift in this fashion here's the Facebook Friend Double XP Gifting Thread.

TEH RULEZ!

In the spirit of giving and good will, demanding payment for codes will not be tolerated.

Demanding anything for codes will not be tolerated, these are freely gifted codes, and do not require something in return.

You can however ask for intangible items in return, such as codes for avatar items, MS Points (not money, but the thought counts), or any other form of gift, except money.

OFFICIAL STUFF!

To sign-up for the Double XP promotion, go to this link HERE

Go to this link to redeem the codes HERE

Keep Playing Halo 4 and Redeeming Double XP! Reminder! Use you codes before Jan. 31 2012!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I saw a topic for this before... Oh well. :D

These are codes from two regular (small) bottles of Game Fuel:

7EFYC-3X3NC
&
HBWMB-PEZ3L

[quote name='csg370']I thought I saw a topic for this before... Oh well. :D

These are codes from two regular (small) bottles of Game Fuel:

7EFYC-3X3NC
&
HBWMB-PEZ3L[/QUOTE]
I tried to use the top code, but it said it had already been used. I guess someone beat me to it, but thanks anyway!

O yea is the code from SUn-Saturday week to week or Mon-Sunday? Cause I know that bonus is only once a week and I'd hate to waste a code combo and not get a power code

[quote name='Caffeinefree']Didn't know about that thread, but oh well. This is more official, centered, place for code gifting....because I made it![/QUOTE]

:drool:

If anyone has a code from a bag of doritos, I'd really appreciate it, I can't redeem the one that came with my copy of halo without it and can't find any in my area. Huge thanks

any one got a code they can hook me up with?

I have a 14 day gold code I am willing to trade

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 222 matches that I can gift send to someone or a few people for trade. Send me a PM with offers and I will respond back to you.

bread's done
Back