Up (4 Disc Combo Pack with Digital Copy and DVD) [Blu-ray] $27.99

pretty hyped for this... missed it in theatres and i love pixar, but i think itll be cheaper at some point before christmas...

I really liked the movie in theaters. Dug the talking dog scenes were deffinatley the funniest parts IMO. Pixar really did a great job on recreating what a dog would sound like if it talked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8mn4Me7zxY

[quote name='JMEPO']I really liked the movie in theaters. Dug the talking dog scenes were deffinatley the funniest parts IMO. Pixar really did a great job on recreating what a dog would sound like if it talked.

SQUIRRELl!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome movie. I saw it in the theaters twice with my niece and my niece saw it three times herself.

A friend warned me about the first 10 minutes of the movie and it was a well put together piece that hits where the heart is. Amazing movie.

I'll pre-order it, Thanks OP.

Man that's a load of extras worth getting. However, I still don't want that useless digital copy. Or that stupid DVD. If I want a dvd i'll buy the dvd version.

Please give me a 21$ 2-disc set.

Great movie and is a for sure buy. Is there not going to be a release of a 3d version of the movie???? I know its not great with the retarded color glasses but its always a nice option.

thats one hell of a set. i want this blu ray but 28 is too much to spend even if it has 4 discs. I'd rather take a single or 2 disc for 20 or less.

One of the best pixar films but the best part is in the beginning. Kinda goes down hill from there, IMO. I thought it was really amazing how they can conjure up such strong emotions from the viewer in like 15 minutes. The power of cartoons...

bread's done
Back