UPC code where?

Van

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, does anybody know where the UPC code is on the Playstation 3 80GB Motorstorm pack? Usually they are imprinted on the box, but I only see a bar code and a sticker next to it that says "Serial Number for Registration" I want to send it in for the 5 free Blu Ray movie offer.

Thanks for any insight.

So if you got the reciept and UPC code, how can you send the UPC code because it saids that [the original code located on the outside of the player package (COPIES NOT INCLUDED)]

what does it mean by "COPIES NOT INCLUDED" and how can I send the UPC code?

thanks please help out

[quote name='shungo']So if you got the reciept and UPC code, how can you send the UPC code because it saids that [the original code located on the outside of the player package (COPIES NOT INCLUDED)]

what does it mean by "COPIES NOT INCLUDED" and how can I send the UPC code?

thanks please help out[/QUOTE]
You cut the UPC out of the PS3 box and stick it in an envelope with your receipt, it isn't rocket science for fuck's sake.

I'm literally half-asleep and you've managed to raise my blood pressure, congratulations.

[quote name='MrDubbs']Isn't a bar code, and a UPC code the same thing?[/quote]

Don't know, I always thought the bar code were the lines and the UPC code were the numbers under it. Which I guess are in the same place so they could be considered the same thing. Anyhow the serial for registration is what made me second guess.

bread's done
Back