UPC sticker different from UPC on back of 360 case?

Shrapnellistic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Need a CAG with multiple sealed copies of X360 games to verify whether (on back of cover art, small font in lower left hand corner) the "Part No. X##-#####-##" is different from the one on the UPC sticker that covers the opening to the case. I believe they should NOT, but don't have any examples to verify. Dealing with eBay user who I think resells and labels "Brand New".

xboxcoa.jpg

360upccode001.jpg

Don't have any brand new games to verify this with. I need CAGs with multiple sealed copies to verify this.

-------

** Tip: Avoid eBay user: Gamers_Factory :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Project Gotham Racing 4

UPC sticker says: X11-40708 (Google tells me it's from the "Lego Indiana Jones + Kung Fu Panda" bundle)
Part No. says: X13-85240-02

Don't think that safety seal sticker number has anything to do with anything. No game I see in my collection with sticker intact still has a part number by the warning label or UPC though.

Checking my sealed copies of Oblivion GOTY, Avatar, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, Lego Indiana Jones 2 and FIFA World Cup 2010 and the sticker says X11-40710 on all of them. First google result of that brings up Guitar Hero III X11-40710. My opened Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda sticker says X11-40708.

So guessing if anything that long 99993 number on the safety seal has more to do with what the game is than that second X11 number. (Or might not even have anything to do with the game at all.)

bread's done
Back