upcoming wow time card sales?

psumarsh

CAGiversary!
So the last B2G1 free sale was in March from Target.

Any have an idea when BB will be running their B2G1 free sale?

Also, does Target usually have 1 or 2 B2G1 sales per year?

Thanks!

Target has 2 B2G1 sales a year, one in March and one in late Oct/early Nov

If Best Buy keeps to its history then they should have a B2G1 the week NCAA Football 14 comes out which is in 2 weeks I think.

Target has 2 B2G1 sales a year, one in March and one in late Oct/early Nov

If Best Buy keeps to its history then they should have a B2G1 the week NCAA Football 14 comes out which is in 2 weeks I think.
Thanks!

I'll be on the lookout then. Guess I'll let my sub end as I can deal with a few weeks downtime. Traditionally, does BB b2g1 free include game cards? From reading the target thread, it seemed like I had to be purchasing the cards that came in the dvd/plastic game sleeve as opposed to the ones that were activated at checkout. Does that sound about right?

Thanks!

I'll be on the lookout then. Guess I'll let my sub end as I can deal with a few weeks downtime. Traditionally, does BB b2g1 free include game cards? From reading the target thread, it seemed like I had to be purchasing the cards that came in the dvd/plastic game sleeve as opposed to the ones that were activated at checkout. Does that sound about right?
Yea the game time cards in the DVD cases registered as a game in Target's system while the little gift card looking ones registered as a gift card I think. I don't know if it still works at Best Buy, I remember a couple years back it worked for my friend, but that was some time ago. Hopefully someone can confirm.

bread's done
Back