Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

[quote name='adriley313']I only need to ship out 3 packages and never heard back from one person.
VideoGameCollector17- I never received any money from you and a few other people after I sent PM's so I assumed you didn't want it.

After I finish this I probably wont ever have a lowball or activatly trade either.
Yes I screwed this lowball into the groud.
Will be shipping the few things I have left to people this week.
Again sorry how I handled this.[/QUOTE]

whether or not you would, you should still get the red letters.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']I still have yet to receive my games. This is complete bull on his part. I PM'ed about my games and never got a reply. Seriously should be banned from the trading forums. I was looking forward to my games too![/QUOTE]

Are you trying to get some free games? Your feedback already says you have before. >_

[quote name='adriley313']I only need to ship out 3 packages and never heard back from one person.
VideoGameCollector17- I never received any money from you and a few other people after I sent PM's so I assumed you didn't want it.

After I finish this I probably wont ever have a lowball or activatly trade either.
Yes I screwed this lowball into the groud.
Will be shipping the few things I have left to people this week.
Again sorry how I handled this.[/QUOTE]

I never got a PM from you, all I know is my prices for the games are $11 without shipping, and you said you had to calculate shipping on the OP. I would really like my games.

[quote name='MasaTFC']oh for fucks sake, anyone who hasn't had a good experience with this sham of a lowball please read this?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336284

seriously, post there/message pooky. this is disgusting. and if this dood don't end up with some red letters below his name, its not only his credibilty in question.

this was over in fucking september. S E P T E M B E R! I was still 30![/QUOTE]

old man :D

and agreed

The 3 packages will be shipped out this weekend and they should recieve them by next week and this lowball should be all taken care.

And I will stay out of the Lowball Forums forever.

[quote name='adriley313']The 3 packages will be shipped out this weekend and they should recieve them by next week and this lowball should be all taken care.

And I will stay out of the Lowball Forums forever.[/QUOTE]

I sent a PM, but I am posting here as well. I expected my items to be sent last Saturday according to your post, and receive it this week. Your recent post is postponing it another week. I no longer want my items, just an immediate refund.

[quote name='adriley313']The 3 packages will be shipped out this weekend and they should recieve them by next week and this lowball should be all taken care.

And I will stay out of the Lowball Forums forever.[/QUOTE]

You should stay out of the Trading forums altogether.

[quote name='howard']You should stay out of the Trading forums altogether.[/QUOTE]

^
yup.

ya know, I am not sure what is worse- having put Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Deluxe Edition (Sealed) in an auction, or not even sending it out to the person who bid on it and getting negative feedback over it.:roll:

He's roommate wanted it more[quote name='MasaTFC']^
yup.

ya know, I am not sure what is worse- having put Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Deluxe Edition (Sealed) in an auction, or not even sending it out to the person who bid on it and getting negative feedback over it.:roll:[/QUOTE]

This is a very sad thing how would u all feel if this samething happened to all of you

[quote name='starmask2k3']This is a very sad thing how would u all feel if this samething happened to all of you[/QUOTE]

Its not that something happened, it is HOW he handled the situation that with which people are not happy. He still owed people refunds, yet he is posting about brand new games at MSRP.

That is one reason, possibly among other reasons, such as lack of communication et cetera.

There is always a proper way in which to handle a situation, this was not the way to handle the given situation.

[quote name='starmask2k3']This is a very sad thing how would u all feel if this samething happened to all of you[/QUOTE]

Shady sellers stick together, I see.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Its not that something happened, it is HOW he handled the situation that with which people are not happy. He still owed people refunds, yet he is posting about brand new games at MSRP.

That is one reason, possibly among other reasons, such as lack of communication et cetera.

There is always a proper way in which to handle a situation, this was not the way to handle the given situation.[/QUOTE]

^ This. I didn't mind the situation, or waiting for him to get stuff right. However, being told multiple times he would ship my stuff and that he's posting what he's buying and what he's thinking about buying pretty much has told me I'm SOL at this point.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']^ This. I didn't mind the situation, or waiting for him to get stuff right. However, being told multiple times he would ship my stuff and that he's posting what he's buying and what he's thinking about buying pretty much has told me I'm SOL at this point.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I still don't understand how he doesnt have a trading ban yet,
members get permabanned for less >.>

[quote name='Kovorkian']Its not that something happened, it is HOW he handled the situation that with which people are not happy. He still owed people refunds, yet he is posting about brand new games at MSRP.

There is always a proper way in which to handle a situation, this was not the way to handle the given situation.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was the really shitty part. If I owed someone cash I wouldn't be bragging about what I just bought right beside them. Two of the worst things in the world are a liar and a thief.

This was posted in his facebook.... It all happened this week, here is his facebook for those that you care. http://www.facebook.com/PsiGuy3?ref=ts&fref=ts

Seems like he's been active on his facebook and giving all of you the middle finger instead.

I love how I have overdraft protection and it still charges me anyway. What's the point?
I traded this game I got for $40 for these. A boy can trade.
562903_10151359574635924_1348985263_n.jpg

[quote name='Kovorkian']I wouldn't get your hopes up, I still don't understand how he doesnt have a trading ban yet,
members get permabanned for less >.>[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Kovorkian']+85 d-bag points[/QUOTE]

is that like -12 constitution? or charisma? i forget.

posting things on facebook, what a lame move.

Just in case anybody was worrying, psi was able to snag a Pikachu 3DS this morning! At one point, I didn't mind the guy... Now, I am disgusted by his actions.

[quote name='skiizim']Jeez, this guy must have been kissing some serious ass to have lasted this long.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure ass kissing is what he's doing.

I'd say he is getting his gag reflex tested about every 3 or 4 minutes.

This is really sad. I feel bad for anyone who bought anything off of this piece of shit.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just in case anybody was worrying, psi was able to snag a Pikachu 3DS this morning! At one point, I didn't mind the guy... Now, I am disgusted by his actions.[/QUOTE]

nice to know that everyone who got robbed had their money go to a good cause. woohoo!

[quote name='burritoman']I'm not sure ass kissing is what he's doing.

I'd say he is getting his gag reflex tested about every 3 or 4 minutes.

This is really sad. I feel bad for anyone who bought anything off of this piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

dood is a jerk no doubt, but in the defense of a sooner than later ban Pooky had a good reason for not instituting it sooner.

just glad it has been dealt with. shame that someone who was a seller in this auction is so jaded now:cold:

[quote name='tiktektak']Me want no money! Me want game!!!!!!! Prof Layton please! You got my adress![/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be rude or insensitive to the consumers that screwed in the clusterfuck....but this one post is hilarious....its had me in tears for about 5 minutes

It sucks that this happened, because I've dealt with Adriley a few times without any issues. So, basically, this was the worst scam attempt ever?

[quote name='Rozz']It sucks that this happened, because I've dealt with Adriley a few times without any issues. So, basically, this was the worst scam attempt ever?[/QUOTE]

maybe not the worst, but at least among the most blatant.:cold:

[quote name='MasaTFC']maybe not the worst, but at least among the most blatant.:cold:[/QUOTE]

That's what made it such a bad attempt at scamming... Other scammers hit and run. This was a unique case where he refunded a few people, left the rest in the cold and acted like nothing happened while posting regularly on the forum. This was all while making up fake stories while having posts that contradicted them on the same exact forum! Quite a weird way of scamming.

[quote name='Rozz']That's what made it such a bad attempt at scamming... Other scammers hit and run. This was a unique case where he refunded a few people, left the rest in the cold and acted like nothing happened while posting regularly on the forum. This was all while making up fake stories while having posts that contradicted them on the same exact forum! Quite a weird way of scamming.[/QUOTE]

I only saw a refund because I filed with Paypal in time. He basically had no choice - he either sent out my stuff or refunded my money. I think he thought his good feedback would allow him to "slip under the radar" for long enough. Does anyone even know the exact amount of CAGs who never got their item(s) or how much money was taken?

[quote name='sdragon']I only saw a refund because I filed with Paypal in time. He basically had no choice - he either sent out my stuff or refunded my money. I think he thought his good feedback would allow him to "slip under the radar" for long enough. Does anyone even know the exact amount of CAGs who never got their item(s) or how much money was taken?[/QUOTE]

I suppose we coudl do a rough estimate for the last OP update.

[quote name='burritoman']I think the better question is how many CAGs gave up on ever seeing anything from this.[/QUOTE]

better question that better question- how many didn't give up. thats tenacious.

[quote name='MasaTFC']
better question that better question- how many didn't give up. thats tenacious.[/QUOTE]
I tell you what, that would be a dude made out of pure determination.

For sure a +8 or so to his fortitude and will saves.

bread's done
Back