Update 8/13: Added some good and rare stuff. Take a look.

[quote name='lunatic_pandora']
:drool: = INCREDIBLY HIGH WANT/Mostly for reference, most likely won't trade.

[/QUOTE]

Have some of your wants and you have some of my wants, however as I read through your list and saw this thing listed above, I realized I did not want to trade with you. If you don't want to trade it then why the fuck do you list it in your TL. This is ridiculous. We don't need your listed game collection "for reference."

[quote name='Gorge']Have some of your wants and you have some of my wants, however as I read through your list and saw this thing listed above, I realized I did not want to trade with you. If you don't want to trade it then why the fuck do you list it in your TL. This is ridiculous. We don't need your listed game collection "for reference."[/quote]
I put them there in case somebody offers me something that I will trade for. It's not that hard to understand. I most likely won't trade them. Get it? High chance that I won't. Understand? If someone offers me a great deal, I will. If not, I won't. This is my list. If you want something, tell me. If not, kindly don't bitch about the way I have made it. You're the first person to freak out, and in all honesty, I expect you to be the last. Although, I did take your words to heart and changed a part on my list. (You might have to search for a while, the change is very minute.)

[quote name='MouthBreather82']on a 1-10 scale what are the conditions of your FFVII discs?[/quote]

Not very good. Maybe 5-6. No manual and the discs are pretty scratched. They work fine, they just don't look very good.

Also, bump.

Will PM you I want

FFVII
Bioshock
gears of war
Fatal Frame for XBOX

I have

Halo 3 normal edition only played for exatly 5 minutes online....disc is literally flawless

God of War 2 played through once

I can offer 2000 MS points

bread's done
Back