(UPDATE! 8.17.05) Please vote for my threadless design!

[quote name='onetrackmind']Heres another threadless design i've submitted. Any votes are really appreciated. Thanks guys.

*****VOTE HERE*****[/QUOTE]

This is 100% better than the previous one. I actually would buy this shirt and this time I am not just thinking it I like it.

The question I have is this. Would the red section be like a hard plastic coating or what? I have never bought a threadless shirt.

jack the ripper mystery has some pretty good theories and I had actually done 2 reports throughout my schooling on the subject... It kind of reminds me of a nightmare before christmas type design also.

Very good.

[quote name='Snake2715']This is 100% better than the previous one. I actually would buy this shirt and this time I am not just thinking it I like it.

The question I have is this. Would the red section be like a hard plastic coating or what? I have never bought a threadless shirt.

jack the ripper mystery has some pretty good theories and I had actually done 2 reports throughout my schooling on the subject... It kind of reminds me of a nightmare before christmas type design also.

Very good.[/QUOTE]

thanks bro i appreciate it! its like a screen print i think, just like most other shirts. Thanks again for the comments

[quote name='onetrackmind']bump for a new submission... any votes are appreciated. Thank guys[/QUOTE]

That design rocks, OTM. I gave it a five and not because I'm a fellow CAG, but because it was really well done.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I voted (I think), and I love the Lawrence Arms. Your my hero.[/QUOTE]

thanks man, glad to see someone else is a fan of the lawrence arms around here. I've actually had the priviledge of drinking old style in a bar with them before a show.

bread's done
Back