UPDATE 9/30: Gundam Models Back In Stock at Amazon with Free Shipping!

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
*** UPDATE 9/30***

A bunch of Gundam Models are back in stock. This time there's free shipping. Since shipping was $5 min this is a good time to pick up one!

Taken from fatwallet. Thanks to RyoHazuki.

They've got some good stuff on sale at Amazon ranging from $8 to $20. Including some of my Favorites from the MS-08th.

Gundam Models Page

WOOHOO! Thanks a lot for the deal man. I love these kits, but they're so dang expensive. You just let me save 160 dollars (I ordered the perfect grade wing custom). THANKS!

um... I like robots too. I bought the perfect, ez-8 and the green zaku. A bit cheaper than hobby link japan, no? Thanks for the heads up.

I order a Gundam Wing Perfect. It's been a while since I've done a Gundam model, but at this price I couldn't resist. Thanks for the deal OP!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno, I was able to order one. Try again? Sometimes it doesn't pop up at the bottom.[/QUOTE]

I think they just may be out, I was able to use the workaround for some of the other things. I'll try a couple more times before placing my order.

Thanks for the deal!

I ended up with:

MG MS-18E Kemper
Gundam Level 8 Metallic
MG RX-79 EZ-8 Gundam
Gundam Perfect Grade Model

All for $64! (not including tax or shipping btw) Rock!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Taken from fatwallet. Thanks to RyoHazuki.

They've got some good stuff on sale at Amazon ranging from $8 to $20. Includign some of my Favorites from the MS-08th.

Gundam Models Page

Here's a hint on some that you can't add to the cart.

The RX-79 EZ-8, the Gundam Wing Perfect, and the RX-78-2 don't have "add to cart buttons. To purchase these at their price, view the model. Then, add a different model to your cart. Scroll down and you should see a "recently viewed items" line and below that will be the models you looked at. Then add them to the cart. It's a round about way but it works.

I ended up getting two EZ-8's, the EZ-8 Gundam, two Zaku's, the Gundam Wing Prfect, and the RX-78-2[/QUOTE]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hopefully CAG gets credit for the order, I used the linkthrough.

No luck on the Perfect Grade, but I am looking forward to checking the others out. Thanks again!

Ditto to the workaround not working. I'll try again through the day. I probably won't get anywhere calling customer service, right?

[quote name='cag1000']arrgghh not working for me!!!!!

want the perfect gundam[/QUOTE]

Make sure you're checking out the entire page, it was at the very bottom for me udner some dvd recommendations

Thank you for posting this up!! You da man OP!!
I've been eyeing WingZero PG for a long time but it was always so expensive.
OMG This is a crazy deal!

[quote name='coolsteel']I can't score the perfect grade either, oh well still some great deals

LOL The second I typed that it showed up![/QUOTE]

where how?

How do you add them from the "Your Recent History" section? I don't have a "add to cart" button or anything down there.

Great deal, though, my sister-in-law is going to love it

I had to add a few of the regulary priced $49.99 models to get the work around for the Perfect Grade.

Keep trying - but try it with the more expensive models. I believe it's under the "Other customers have bought _____ when buying this" if I remember correctly.

Sweet! Now all i need to do is convince my parents to buy it for me (don't have a cc) ::preps puppy dog face:: or ask my bro to buy it for m' b-dy next month....

Got it to work, it was showing up in the middle of the page in another Recently Viewed section, rather than the one at the very bottom of my screen.

Thanks!

aaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

*** We're sorry. The quantity you requested is no longer available. The number to the right is the maximum quantity currently available. ***

mother fucker

You think that's bad, my shipping was $13.89 for just two kits. There's no free shipping for toys.

I'm not complaining tho; I almost spent $160 on the Perfect Grade Wing Zero Custom a few years back. Thanks OP.

Ouch, got this message during checkout -

Important Message
We're sorry. The item Gundam Perfect Grade Model is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Yeah, I paid $16.48 for shipping on four kits as well, but I did save about $305.00 total.

I just looked at the regular prices again and you save $70 for the Gundam Level 8 Metallic Model Kit alone.

Rock I say... ROCK! My biggest non gaming cheapass haul yet...

EDIT: Do a search for "Perfect Grade Gundam" on Ebay and see what those bad boys are going for... wow!

What no orders for gundam Deathscythe?!

But seriously I couldn't get the perfect grade to work either, though I did pick up the RX-79 EZ-8 and Level 8 Metallic models. Thanks again Admiral Ackbar...

Hehe, I am RyoHazuki at FW. Thanks for the credit.

To add PG Wing to cart, keep adding the other Gundams until you see it as a recommendation. But I guess it's too late now, since it's been long sold out.

My Perfect Gundam just came in the mail. Damn Amazon, that's some fast 3-7 day shipping.

edit: the box is freaking huge by the way

ararargagaggahahahah
please no one post that they got it and how pretty it is unless they wanna sell i to me for $10 over what u paid via paypal :) ?? I spent like an hour trying to figure out how to get it in my cart yesterday while everyone was grabbin em. :(

[quote name='thisiswack']My Perfect Gundam just came in the mail. Damn Amazon, that's some fast 3-7 day shipping.

edit: the box is freaking huge by the way[/QUOTE]

Just so wrong ... :)

Enjoy it!

Just got mine today too. I had to check the box a dozen times to make sure it didn't say "Ben Di" or anything.

Thanks again, Admiral Ackbar and RyoHazuki.

Just got my Wing Zero PG!!
damn... it looks so complicated... hope I can put it together good.
THX again for posting the deal OP!

I don't know a thing about these... They look like it would be a lot of fun to build and display. Which one of them would be the best to get? I was looking at the Kemper, but I don't know...

*edit* actually this one sounds cooler.

Gundam RX-78 GP02A E.F.S.F. Prototype Tactical Mobile Suit: Skill Level 8

What do you think?

Man, I should have bought five of the PG's. Only got one. ;)

The thing is, I'm probably going to have to practice on five or six 1/144 gundam seeds and then test paint and assemble five or six 1/144 MS-08th models before I can move on to the 1/100th MS-08th models and after the six or so of those I do I'll get to the PG.

Probably when I'm retired and have nothing to do.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I don't know a thing about these... They look like it would be a lot of fun to build and display. Which one of them would be the best to get? I was looking at the Kemper, but I don't know...

What do you think?[/QUOTE]

That's the Nuke Gundam from 0083. The MG kit has a big problem most toy renditions of the GP02A had - the arm has trouble holding up the big and heavy shield. This leaves you with the choice of either displaying it without the shield or have it leaning against the arm that's holding it, thus limiting the range/dynamics of posing the finished model.

The Ez8 and RX-79G from 08th MS Team are the newer designs from the MG line, thus they have better articulations in the joints, allowing them to strike crouching poses with the legs - this is impossible with the older designs like the RX-78-2, RGM-79, GP01Fb and GP02A.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I don't know a thing about these... They look like it would be a lot of fun to build and display. Which one of them would be the best to get? I was looking at the Kemper, but I don't know...

What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I heard that that one is hard to display. Because it's so bulky it has a hard time supporting its own mass.

Of what's left, definately get the RX-79 EZ8's! Get two! Supposedly that's one of the best of all the models. The reason it isn't sold out is most like everyone has one already. I got two. If you get three you can recreate the 08th squadron. The reason I only bought two was because I also bought the RX 79 Gundam to fill out the squad leader. I also picked up two Zaku's but they're gone now too.

The Kemper is still available and a lot of people like it but I wasn't attrackted to it personally. It's too messy. Not enough clean lines for me. But it's the only Zeon Model avaibale still.

And if you want to go old skill get the original gundam in the RX-78.

Here's some better pictures since all they have are the box art.

Here's the original Gundam (Space variant)

0048129.jpg

Here's the kampfer... Too much stuff sticking out of it for my tastes...

0100366.jpg

Here are a bunch more pics of the Kampfer.

And here's a picture of the 1/144 scale RX-79. The one you'll be buying is the 1/100 and a little more detailed and larger. The 08th Models are some of the best.

0059764.jpg

The nice thing is, you can always get the 1/144 versions to practice on and get your paint jobs down and then build your bigger 1/100 models. The 1/144 usually cost $10ish anyway.

bread's done
Back