Update: Baby Chickenhawk!! Pics now in my Gallery!!!!!!

chickenhawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
162 (100%)
As you might imagine by the title, my wife delivered a beautiful, healthy, baby boy into the world yesterday!!! Very exciting!!! It was a hard labor towards the end, but everyone is happy and healthy!!

Here's to hoping he grows up to be a future CAGer!!!!

I'm off to the hospital to visit the little person!!!

Everytime I hear of a gamer having a child, the phrases "1-UP!" and "Extra Life!" always jump to mind. Grats on the kid.

[quote name='Ledhed']Everytime I hear of a gamer having a child, the phrases "1-UP!" and "Extra Life!" always jump to mind. Grats on the kid.[/quote]

:rofl:

Congratulations!

If this is your first child, you will need to purchase wireless controllers soon. Those cords are just so damn appealling for some reason.

Congrats! Post some pics when you get them.

My wife & I are expecting #2 in January. Back to not sleeping at night! All worth it though. :)

Proof yet again that gamers are capable of seeking out and engaging in sexual relations with members of the opposite sex. A winner is you!

Congrats! :lol:

Thanks alot everyone!!!!! Everyone is healthy and back home today!! The little guy's name is Jaysic (pronounced Jay Sick). I'll post pics tomorrow or early next week when I go back to work. My internet is soooooooo much more friendly at work.

Thanks again!!!!

:D :D :D :D

:baby: \:D/ :bouncy:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Proof yet again that gamers are capable of seeking out and engaging in sexual relations with members of the opposite sex. A winner is you!

Congrats! :lol:[/quote]
:rofl:

Congrsts brother man

bread's done
Back