[UPDATE] Frozenbyte is giving away steam keys!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Mail takes a few minutes...meanwhile I'm still having a Code fpr Shadowgrounds Survivors first one who ask POLITELY via PM will get the code =D lol[/QUOTE]

I send you a PM ^__^

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']You got one too ;D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! ^__^

BTW I got a discount code for Trine 2, so here it is if someone want it!
0639D-YGVXQ-TVXM4

If anyone has a Shadowgrounds Survivor code, i would take it.
[GONE]Also have a 75% off code for Trine 2 CE, first pm will get it ;)[GONE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tankyroo']I can't get it to load. :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah the site is really getting hammered right now.

I have 1 Trine 1 75% discount and 1 Trine 2 CE 75% discount code if you want them PM me and tell me which one.

Also if anyone has a spare Shadowgrounds code I would love to have it. My luck sucks in that in 170 pulls I only got those 2 codes above!

[quote name='mawarup']Wait so do the Trine code stack on the current deals, making trine 2 i think $1.87?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jackaattck']to be honest i doubt if it stack but im interested in knowing[/QUOTE]

No, they don't stack. I just checked it with the coupon that I won.

After not receiving my shadowgrounds key, iv been receiving more trine codes and shadowgrounds survival keys...Anyone has a spare shadowgrounds key I would like it

Got 2 trine 2 CE 75% codes pm if u want them

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Soo anyone out there who hasn't have any luck yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you could mean by that. You know the expression about the Black Cat and your path?

It's BS you should watch out for a madcookie83, he'll suck the luck right out of your soul like a black hole!

NOT A JOKE EVEN THOUGH IT IS!!!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']@sunghost =D lol[/QUOTE]

lol sorry, didn't see your post. I don't think I've ever seen so many of the same games flooded on that site though. Very silly.

Trine 75% off
55ZV6-N6EQC-8A0BR
VZXX6-3VM0Y-0J7YM

ok I think i'm done :bouncy:

another one for Trine
G6H55-KRP70-C9DTM

[quote name='sunghost']lol sorry, didn't see your post. I don't think I've ever seen so many of the same games flooded on that site though. Very silly.[/QUOTE]

np pal ;D lol yeah it's kinda hard to find other things now xp and the site have some loading issues...but I got up to 300 very quickly again and again xp

Still have a Survivor Code for those without luck yet ;D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']np pal ;D lol yeah it's kinda hard to find other things now xp and the site have some loading issues...but I got up to 300 very quickly again and again xp

Still have a Survivor Code for those without luck yet ;D
[/QUOTE]

Can I ?

edit/

lol im to slow :p

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']If I get another you'll be next =D promise![/QUOTE]
Thank you SIR! :D BTW finally I won trine 2 CE discount code, if anybody want it just quote :)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Thank you SIR! :D BTW finally I won trine 2 CE discount code, if anybody want it just quote :)[/QUOTE]

:D Can I have it? Thanks!

I finally won but I already own Trine.

Trine 75% discount code.
84272-7QF3Q-3YNDX

If anyone gets an extra code of either of the Shadowgrounds games, I would love it.

Thanks and enjoy.

[quote name='Aryss']I finally won but I already own Trine.

Trine 75% discount code.
84272-7QF3Q-3YNDX

If anyone gets an extra code of either of the Shadowgrounds games, I would love it.

Thanks and enjoy.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

I also still have a Trine 1 75% discount

If you want any of them PM me and tell me which one!

Also like others if I get mor codes I might put Shadowgrounds on steamgifts (get me contributions up, lol)

Also still looking to get a copy of regular Shadowgrounds! If you have an extra one I would love to take it!

Key for Shadowgrounds Survivor.

XJVD4-KRX38-TV604

I'm still trying for the two Trine coupons. I've got two Trine 2 CEs, but I'd rather have the standard edition since I don't want to pay extra for crap I won't use.

And another (I can't seem to lose).... 75% off of Trine again

36AJT-VVP68-B3485

(also just won Shadowground Survivor!)

[quote name='airco']Key for Shadowgrounds Survivor.

XJVD4-KRX38-TV604

I'm still trying for the two Trine coupons. I've got two Trine 2 CEs, but I'd rather have the standard edition since I don't want to pay extra for crap I won't use.[/QUOTE]

got it, thanks a lot! that's all i was trying for, so i'll be sure to post anything i manage to snag out of that infernal machine...

Man, the lurkers here are like ninjas. I couldn't get a single one of those Trine codes. Oh well, here's another Shadowgrounds Survivor code.

8JMXK-35QG9-TCLD4

[quote name='airco']Man, the lurkers here are like ninjas. I couldn't get a single one of those Trine codes. Oh well, here's another Shadowgrounds Survivor code.

8JMXK-35QG9-TCLD4[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='airco']Man, the lurkers here are like ninjas. I couldn't get a single one of those Trine codes. Oh well, here's another Shadowgrounds Survivor code.

8JMXK-35QG9-TCLD4[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM!

[quote name='madcookie83']Sent you a PM![/QUOTE]

You're a cool guy. I may as well dump one of my T2CE codes, then.

Z3L6F-CG4MM-CD0DH

bread's done
Back