**UPDATE**Giveaway for Crysis 1 code on PS3 (cag only ends at midnight)

I own a Playstation but really have never owned a game for it always just used it as a Blu-Ray player. Love Crysis so sign me up! Thanks for a chance to win this I mostly stay to Xbox stuff but figured I'd step out of the box today.

[quote name='SackManBoy']So I, like a lot of you, love entering giveaways. But the two things i dont like about giveaways are 1. Registering to a new site everytime i want to enter and 2. waiting weeks or months to find to find out i didnt win jack.

So I'm gonna giveaway a psn code for Crysis 1 ($19.99 value) RIGHT HERE! And it will end TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! All you have to do is post here saying anything you want! Hi, Thanks, or Screw you...doesnt matter. Ill use random.org to pick the winner.

and just to make things interesting if this gets more than 10 pages ill giveaway TWO CODES!

edit: this ends at midnight EASTERN TIME

P.S. or if you dont want to wait ive got two more for sale, need some amazon credit![/QUOTE]

I'll enter this, thanks for the contest! I agree with your opinion on long ass contests, You wait forever only to find out you didn't win.

bread's done
Back