[!UPDATE!] Playstation Rewards Beta Ended - Shirt's have Arrived, Check Your Mailbox!

Checked my mail today and to be honest i dont even remember signing up for this. Probably got it cause i am a PS+ member. Definitely gonna put mine up on ebay im not gonna wear it plus its two sizes to big.

You people must be tiny little things ;). I'm pretty normal sized and this is the right size for me (but I don't like form-fitting shirts so it would be a bit loose like all my shirts).

In any case, I see there have been no posts here for a week - but I got my shirt today. It is black with the blue writing. I guess that says Playstation in Japanese?

I was just going to keep it but if they get $20-$30 on eBay I might as well give that a shot - I don't tend to wear black shirts.

Just got my shirt yesterday. Got Pro after it ended. Then again I was stuck at 95% for the last 4 weeks of the program...

[quote name='FactionG']I got the shirt but it's XL. WTF? Do they think everyone is signing up for the Biggest Loser?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but us 6 foot plus tall guys appreciate it. I'm sure male belly shirts are not going to be the rage anytime soon! :lol:

[quote name='SpeedNut']I'm sure male belly shirts are not going to be the rage anytime soon! :lol:[/QUOTE]
I don't know. They might go well with all the male skinny jeans that seem to be in fashion now. :puke::lol:

[quote name='FactionG']I got the shirt but it's XL. WTF? Do they think everyone is signing up for the Biggest Loser?[/QUOTE]

I've seen this many times on CAG (people complaining about XL t-shirts) and still don't get it. I'm 5'10" and about 170 lbs and always wear XL T-shirts. Even when I was 18 years old and was probably 5'8" and 140-150 lbs soaking wet, I wore XL T-shirts. Sure, it isn't form-fitting, but who wants that anyway? :lol:

If they were XXL or XXXL or something I'd see your point. But as far as I'm concerned, XL is standard adult male sized. Granted some people will be smaller and some (many, in fact) larger - but XL probably covers the most people. It is better for it to be a little on the larger side than on the smaller side anyway.

Anyone here part of the Current Online Rewards Program? Just got an email. They're sending us MLB 11: The Show and Motorstorm Apocalypse. Awesome

[quote name='io']I've seen this many times on CAG (people complaining about XL t-shirts) and still don't get it. I'm 5'10" and about 170 lbs and always wear XL T-shirts. Even when I was 18 years old and was probably 5'8" and 140-150 lbs soaking wet, I wore XL T-shirts. Sure, it isn't form-fitting, but who wants that anyway? :lol:

If they were XXL or XXXL or something I'd see your point. But as far as I'm concerned, XL is standard adult male sized. Granted some people will be smaller and some (many, in fact) larger - but XL probably covers the most people. It is better for it to be a little on the larger side than on the smaller side anyway.[/QUOTE]
I prefer the shirts I wear to be size XXL as I'm about 220-225. I like them to be roomy and oversized as opposed to closer to my body. I could tell as soon as I unfolded it that I wouldn't like the size on the shirt and unless I lose another 20-30 lbs it's likely to sit in the package in my closet for eternity.:razz:
[quote name='firetrucker']Anyone here part of the Current Online Rewards Program? Just got an email. They're sending us MLB 11: The Show and Motorstorm Apocalypse. Awesome[/QUOTE]
Where did you read this? If they're sending us two games, then hopefully it's actual physical copies and not the digital download shit.

Here's the email:
I'm not even sure if this is the same Playstation Rewards Program, because I never saw anything about a shirt. But I signed up for this a month ago or so at the House Party site. I assume I heard about it here. I don't see any threads about it now though, but it's a hell of a deal.

Congrats on this Month and a Huge Thanks from PlayStation®

We’re so glad to be back this month and so glad you participated on the Online Rewards Program. You rocked at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more!
We know you couldn’t earn as many rewards points as you wanted with the PlayStation®Network site not working properly. So in appreciation for your effort and patience, we’re not only giving you MLB® 11 The Show™, but next month’s game, MotorStorm® Apocalypse, as well. This way, you can put the pedal to the metal and maximize the number of rewards points you earn in May.

[quote name='firetrucker']Here's the email:
I'm not even sure if this is the same Playstation Rewards Program, because I never saw anything about a shirt. But I signed up for this a month ago or so at the House Party site. I assume I heard about it here. I don't see any threads about it now though, but it's a hell of a deal.
[/QUOTE]

Different rewards program, the one giving away MLB11 was on the House Party site and required you to do blogs, upload pics, comment, etc. There's a thread in Free Stuff here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292275

bread's done
Back