[UPDATE] Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (Wii) Reprint - $29.99 [3/13/11]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (Wii) Reprint

• 4 Classic Mario Games
  • Super Mario History soundtrack CD
  • Super Mario History booklet featuring original art and interviews

Retailers

Amazon - Available in stock
Best Buy - Available in stock
Gamestop (gamestop.com/wii/games/super-mario-all-stars-limited-edition/87690) - Available in stock
Toys R' Us - Available in stock

Last edited by a moderator:
You all should use their leave packaging feedback link (in your account page) to report their piss poor job of packing it for shipment.

Got my copy on saturday (Gamestop sent me a text on friday.)
Probably going this week to another GS to get another copy and also browse through the gamecube and gameboy games (the one I went to first had already gotten rid of both.)

[quote name='eau']You all should use their leave packaging feedback link (in your account page) to report their piss poor job of packing it for shipment.[/QUOTE]Agreed, without question.

I begin to wonder if this reprint is gonna sell out fast again just because people think these had been fetching $$ on eBay and so they buy them up just to sit on them...

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm gunna go to K-Mart tomorrow and try to swap mine. Stupid amazon.[/QUOTE]

instead of scamming kmart, why don't you deal with the problem with Amazon?

I stopped at Best Buy yesterday to try out the 3DS they had out and when I browsed the game selection they had to have had at least 30 copies of this out. I bought one of the original runs so I didn't get one but just pointing out that Best Buys may have a good amount of these.

[quote name='yourlefthand']instead of scamming kmart, why don't you deal with the problem with Amazon?[/QUOTE]

They were sold out since before it even shipped. Since this one came effed up, I'm SOL with getting another one from amazon. It was also bought with promo credit, so I can't just return it and go to buy one elsewhere.

[quote name='Zaku77']They were sold out since before it even shipped. Since this one came effed up, I'm SOL with getting another one from amazon. It was also bought with promo credit, so I can't just return it and go to buy one elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

You're still scamming Kmart :p

I ordered 3 more copies online today at various retailers. Now I will have 8 when I get them all. Going to keep 3 (1 to open, 2 to put with my 2 sealed 25th anniversary wii's) give one as a gift come xmas time and sit on the others because they will go up in value I'm sure. Actually may order some more copies.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I ordered 3 more copies online today at various retailers. Now I will have 8 when I get them all. Going to keep 3 (1 to open, 2 to put with my 2 sealed 25th anniversary wii's) give one as a gift come xmas time and sit on the others because they will go up in value I'm sure. Actually may order some more .[/QUOTE]
Hoarder

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jjjbadboy32']You're still scamming Kmart :p[/QUOTE]

I don't really consider it scamming Kmart because I'm certain that someone will pick his copy up after he returns it and most likely that someone wont care if it has a crease on it. I might just do the same thing :p

[quote name='confoosious']you're a swell person.[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of being screwed over by people/retailers. Amazon left me in a situation where it is impossible for me to be satisfied. As such, I'm taking matters into my own hands. Besides most people aren't fussy enough to care about the box. That's why ebay and gamestop are full of copies of things in shit condition!

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm tired of being screwed over by people/retailers. Amazon left me in a situation where it is impossible for me to be satisfied. As such, I'm taking matters into my own hands. Besides most people aren't fussy enough to care about the box. That's why ebay and gamestop are full of copies of things in shit condition![/QUOTE]

Completely agree. We should be friends. :D

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm tired of being screwed over by people/retailers. Amazon left me in a situation where it is impossible for me to be satisfied. As such, I'm taking matters into my own hands. Besides most people aren't fussy enough to care about the box. That's why ebay and gamestop are full of copies of things in shit condition![/QUOTE]

Man, I hate to hear this about amazon doing crappy shipping jobs now. In the past they've done good shipping in boxes. I have a couple more copies on the way from amazon so hope to God they not bent up and crushed. No excuse for that crap in my opinion. I have games 25+ years old that are in better shape than some stuff you find in stores today.

Not sure if it was mentioned before but the packaging is different from the first print and improved IMHO. The game is in a cardboard box similar to PC game packaging. It contains 2 Wii game cases. The first contains the game with the instruction manual. The second contains the soundtrack disc and the collector book (which can be removed from the case).

Mine showed up in a soft bubble wrap package.. top sticker was off the package (but still stuck to the back of the box) with visible red pain / color torn off.. it shipped USPS.. i'm assuming they damaged the package and it wasn't a used copy or something.. I ordered directly from Amazon.. I hope

I went to Best Buy today to look for a copy and they had four out. I used the 10% off mobile coupon to buy one.

Got mine from Amazon a couple days ago. It was in a small box with some air bubble stuff. It wasn't damaged at all and will remained sealed forever.

[quote name='jaide']I went to Best Buy today to look for a copy and they had four out. I used the 10% off mobile coupon to buy one.[/QUOTE]

Damn...Mine had atleast 10-15 out lol

[quote name='Distrato']Got mine from Amazon a couple days ago. It was in a small box with some air bubble stuff. It wasn't damaged at all and will remained sealed forever.[/QUOTE]
Same here. The side looks slightly crushed.

I just got another copy in from amazon, shipped in a box and securely fastened to another piece of cardboard with sealed plastic so as the game could no way get damaged. Shipped out of lexington KY and I couldn't be happier.

[quote name='eau']Lexington KY seems to know better how to pack their stuff than other warehouses.[/QUOTE]From my past experiences, since I only tend to have three warehouses handle my order with rare exception, Whitestown IN and Lexington KY are quite good in using boxes versus bubble mailers for smaller items.

Coffeyville KS are a bunch of idiots when it comes to packaging and they're bubble-mailer happy on anything and everything.

They don't use bubble mailers for me all that often. I'm more having issues with those big pieces of cardboard that they fold into a box, which are TOTAL shit for boxed games.

[quote name='vherub']1.95 million was the 1st printing[/QUOTE]

And I bet the number of people who actually have them is in the mid hundred thousands, due to all the multiple buying and stashing. But where did you get your numbers from?

Proud to say I have 1. The worst hoarding I ever do is a single extra copy.

And based on the stuff I received today, Nevada is my warehouse of choice! lol

[quote name='Zaku77']Proud to say I have 1. The worst hoarding I ever do is a single extra copy.

And based on the stuff I received today, Nevada is my warehouse of choice! lol[/QUOTE]

Not for long. I think I returned roughly 30% of the stuff I ordered which came from the Nevada warehouse last year. They regularly have no problem shoving stuff in boxes which are way too small or crushing soft boxes to make them fit.

[quote name='bojay1997']Not for long. I think I returned roughly 30% of the stuff I ordered which came from the Nevada warehouse last year. They regularly have no problem shoving stuff in boxes which are way too small or crushing soft boxes to make them fit.[/QUOTE]

Phoenix is the worst for me around 60 percent of the stuff I get from them goes back because it comes damaged in some way I don't even know how they did it.... If I use one day it usually comes from Vegas or IL which are usually really good.

I didn't even know they had a Nevada warehouse. They've always shipped from Phoenix, AZ for me and I live in Nevada. No complaints on AZ here. Everything I've ordered has come completely secured and undamaged.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I didn't even know they had a Nevada warehouse. They've always shipped from Phoenix, AZ for me and I live in Nevada. No complaints on AZ here. Everything I've ordered has come completely secured and undamaged.[/QUOTE]

They ship your items from a different state so you won't pay taxes.

Great job Amazon...

I ordered one DS game, which comes in a small case, and they shipped it inside of a large box.

This Mario All Stars, which comes in a special larger box, was squished into a box too small for it.

I wonder who decides on this packaging? My game didn't come too damaged, but the box is a little bent from their idiotic decision.

[quote name='Rozz']Great job Amazon...

I ordered one DS game, which comes in a small case, and they shipped it inside of a large box.

This Mario All Stars, which comes in a special larger box, was squished into a box too small for it.

I wonder who decides on this packaging? My game didn't come too damaged, but the box is a little bent from their idiotic decision.[/QUOTE]

I had a DS game in a full sized box with ass loads of paper to fill up space. Then my Ys 7 LE came in a damn fold up piece of cardboard, and mario in a padded envelope. What are they smoking?

I got mine in a fold over cardboard situation and it was fine. The top of the game box had minor wrinkling but I'd say that was more of a factory thing than a packaging thing. The fold over box was pretty sturdy, or at least they didn't drop heavy shit on top of it.

bread's done
Back