Update to my "Urgent Help needed" post earlier this year...

bh7812

CAGiversary!
As some of you might remember, earlier this year I posted a thread with a title something along the lines of "Urgent help and advice needed". I got QUITE a few responses. I have an update to share with everyone on how things have gone since then. First off, I mentioned that I'd been out of work for 2 years in my initial post. Well, I'm happy to report I JUST landed a job with Best Buy!! :D I had my orientation this past Saturday and my first day of actual work will be tomorrow. So for right now, the job issue has been taken care of and I'm very happy about that. I'm in MUCH better spirits and feel a lot better.

Secondly, I mentioned in my original post that I suffer from Glaucoma and need medicine to help control it, otherwise I will lose that eye. Shortly after that post, I was able to get some medicine. It cost a LOT of money but it didn't matter, the medicine completely took care of the problems I was having at that time :) However, I have run out of medicine in the last week and will need more. I should be able to get some soon. Everyone here should know this. Someone was looking out for my ass because RIGHT before I got the medicine finally I had a really bad glaucoma attack and I honestly thought that was it and I'd lose my eye within hours. Somehow it pulled through in time for the medicine to help it. Again, it was nothing short of a miracle I got it in time. I should have lost my right eye that night but I'm very grateful I didn't.

Anyway I wanted to let anyone who might remember my original post that I finally did something about my problems and got both a job and medicine and things are much better now :) To those who posted kind replies I thank you and haven't forgotten them :)

Congratulations with the new job.
2ziyjd1.gif
Also, it's good to know your health is stable. Stay well.

bread's done
Back