UPDATE!!! Wii: Target Terror NOW $15.88 @ Amazon

I've read nothing but bad things about it but all have said it falls under the "So bad it's good" category; it DOES look hilarious!. It's tempting but I'll probably wait till it drops to $10.

[quote name='Vader582']http://www.amazon.com/Konami-00646-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1213991837&sr=8-1
Might be a bad game, I'm a sucker for light-gun games though. Below $19 seems decent, esp. with Prime.[/quote]

I didn't know it was a light-gun shooter. Not cause I'm stupid... but cause I usually see a title and cover like that and just keep on walking! :lol:

Might be nice to have another light gun game for my Nyko perfect shot gun accessory... :whistle2:k

I want this because of the so bad its good thing....but I am also going to wait for it to be cheaper. There are still a lot of actually good games for that price that I need to get.

[quote name='bison11']I want this because of the so bad its good thing....but I am also going to wait for it to be cheaper.[/quote]
Me too. It's still priced way too high on Goozex too. I was playing Area 51 in a bar last weekend and it made me want this game more than I already did.

For what it's worth, the original was a fairly popular arcade game, with heavy emphasis on cheese -- any game that gives you bonuses for repeatedly shooting an enemy in the hackey-sack isn't taking itself too seriously... ;)

--R.J.

i want this and HoTD 2&3, but this one i'll wait for the few used copies to price adjust to about $15. or eventually get this w/ the HoTD and Perfect shot for about $50 :D

isn't this just a remake? i thought this was pretty badass in the arcade if i'm thinking of the same game? i'll proly wait til $10 too...

This is an arcade port, and don't be fooled - while it is a "so awful looking it is good" arcade game, apparently the port is pretty shoddy, with stuttering video (the backgrounds are all motion video) aplenty and stuttery, unresponsive cursor movement (which is a big deal in a lightgun shooter).

[quote name='zalman']This is an arcade port, and don't be fooled - while it is a "so awful looking it is good" arcade game, apparently the port is pretty shoddy, with stuttering video (the backgrounds are all motion video) aplenty and stuttery, unresponsive cursor movement (which is a big deal in a lightgun shooter).[/QUOTE] Ah man....Im probably gonna get this anyways. :(

I might pick this up at $10. I know It's bad but It's a bad LIGHT GUN GAME! It will probably get a few laughs from my friends and what not.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I might pick this up at $10. I know It's bad but It's a bad LIGHT GUN GAME! It will probably get a few laughs from my friends and what not.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's exactly what I was thinking, 10 bucks and it's SOLD!

bread's done
Back