Updated 07/07! Variety of games available, for variety of systems! PS3/360/

Ryu; Interested in Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame 2, Fatal Frame 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Rival Schools, among others. I'll message you this. I goto Humber Lakeshore so hopefully we would be able to meet up and do a deal for the Grandia II. Let me know. Thanks.

cml for Littlebigplanet, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, 99 Nights, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Gun, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, & Vampire Rain

Interested in a number of games on your list, notably:

Persona 2, Tomba 2, Lunar 2, Any SMT game on your PS2 list

Cheers.
Matt

i will buy all of the 1 month xbl codes (paypal) if you can confirm that they would they work for US user?

also interested in banjo kazooie code if it's a good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can guarantee they work for US users since I sold one to fazfznz and he lives in CA. How much would you be offering? I probably have around 25-30. Banjo I could probably swing for between 5-6, if that's a good price? If it's a bad one, let me know, I'm sure we can work something out. I'll bump your page a couple times fazfznz, sorry been offline for a little bit.

Cheers for the bumps though :)
Matt.

hey i am interested in buying 12 of your 1 month codes for $27 lmk thx. thats all there is in me paypal account too for now lol. just sold far cry and pretty repetitive game. lmk by PM THX.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back