UPDATED 2/26 - PS2 Crazy Taxi & TMB $4.38 @ Target + picked up some for CAGe

Mr. Rhee

CAGiversary!
PS2 Crazy Taxi greatest Hits $4.38 @ Target B&M
may have already been posted elsewhere, but my targets had lots of copies. 1 target had at least 80+ copies. along w/ PS2 Twisted metal $4.38 and XBX Fuzion Frenzy $4.98. I know there's a target thread somewhere but was worried it would get lost in the shuffle.

updated: 2/26/04
-------------------
I picked up 30+ PS2 Crazy Taxi, 10+ PS2 TMB because everyone asked me if I could. read thru entire thread and see how to reserve one for yourself. and yes, I'm selling them for under $5 each + cheapass shipping.
-------------------

same price I paid. under $5 a copy + CheapAssShipping.

;)

only 1 game per CAGer. but up to 1 of each TMB + CT. based on posts above, I've got 20+ CTs, and 4+ TMBs. but if you want them, get on the waiting list.

fyi,btw,etc... I'm not trying to take away from any retailers that frequent this site. I just found a great deal that was going to disappear or end up on ebay (read above) and wanted to share it.

ok.

side note: saw XBOX Indiana Jones for 1/2 off at Target. $14.99 w/ red sticker. so check your local TG.

and slimline memorex dvd player: was $50+, now 24.98 (WOW) this one's nice, but I picked it up for $50 last year. I wish I could buy them all for CAGers but my money's tied up right now in Steel Battalions. ;)

Wow Thank you Mr. Rhee for all the effort and legwork. It is the good deeds of people like you, Mr. Rhee, that make communities like CAG a great place.

Please sign me up for a copy of each. You can get my info via PM.

Thank you again and I hope I can return the favor someday.

I'm not interested in either of these titles, but Mr Rhee, you make the Internet smile again.
I don't know what that means, but it's a compliment. Thanks for all your effort on this.

My target had a few Fuzion Frenzy copies...but I scanned them on the wall thing and it said $19.99!! Would they ring up differently?

Please reserve for me one Crazy Taxi. Maybe you'd even prefer to trade one of my spare copies of something, but I'll be glad to buy one.

[quote name='guessed']Way to go, Mr. Rhee. I'm gonna pass on this one to let other CAGs have a shot, but way to look out for us.[/quote]

Ok, they've had their chance :twisted:

If you have any that haven't been spoken for, I'll take one of each.

Mr. Rhee: Very cool of you to try to do this for those of us who's Targets are clearance-challenged. Just been on this forum a short time, but guys like you make this my favorite site.

I will hit a few more targets to see if there are any Twisted Metal Black left. I only have 2 more available. of course, I'm assuming everyone that posted still wants what they asked for. ;)

re: Crazy Taxi, based on emails & posts, I have about 18+ left.

Hopefully, I'll find anymore games today CT, TMB, etc. And if I find them cheaper, i.e. half price or lower than $4.38, then I'll avg out the costs so that everyone gets it cheaper. but that's only wishful thinking.

Mr. Rhee,

Thanks again for doing this. Any update? I guess I am just paranoid you sent pm's to everyone and I didn't get one. :D

bread's done
Back