Updated 3/24! 32 XBOX 360 games added! PS3 360 Wii DLC CE SWAG!

please send me the price for the following:
ps3:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (sealed)
Fallout 3

360:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (sealed)

wii:
wii sports resort

[quote name='randomdud']Har Har Fable 3 ahoy! I've been looking for that game in clearance sections for a while, but never found it. :([/QUOTE]

You're in luck, cuz I happen to have a sealed Limited Edition available JUST for you! =p

You missed out! You could've had these great titles for the following prices if only you had made me an offer before I traded them in!

Battlefield: Bad Company - $8.00
Fallout 3 - $6.50
Resistance 2 - $15.00
Rock Band 2 - $5.25
Sports Champions - $13.50
Time Crisis: Razing Storm - $30.50

Next shipment of games goes to Best Buy Friday morning, so make sure you get your offers in before then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Added some of my movies...more to come soon!

:dvd:Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 1 (sealed)
:dvd:Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 2 (sealed)
:dvd:Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 3 (sealed)
:dvd:Curb your Enthusiasm Season 1
:dvd:Curb your Enthusiasm Season 2 (sealed)
:dvd:Curb your Enthusiasm Season 3 (sealed)
:dvd:Curb your Enthusiasm Season 4 (sealed)
:dvd:Curb your Enthusiasm Season 5 (sealed)
:dvd:Entourage Season 1
:dvd:Fullmetal Alchemist Metal Tin (slightly dented on right side)
:dvd:Fullmetal Alchemist Vol 1 (sealed)
:dvd:Fullmetal Alchemist Vol 2 (sealed)
:dvd:Nip/Tuck Season 3 (sealed)
:dvd:Rahxephon Boxset (Orchestration 1-7 + the Motion Picture w/ Artbook) (Orchestration 5-7 sealed)
:dvd:South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut
:dvd:South Park Season 1 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 2 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 3 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 4 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 5 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 6 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 7 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 8 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 9 (sealed)
:dvd:South Park Season 10
:dvd:The Simpsons Season 1
:dvd:The Simpsons Season 6 w/ Homer Case

[quote name='sinned47']i would love to take legend of legaia off your hands but i have no idea how much it runs for[/QUOTE]

I was looking for like 20?

[quote name='randomdud']HOW!? I want it. :S[/QUOTE]

Well technically it's already out if you have a 24 hour walmart/kmart in your area =p

[quote name='MrRosales']I'll add you tomorrow to play IF you have it for PS3 :p[/QUOTE]

I do, but I can't play online just yet. Extra points if you know what I mean =p

[quote name='MrRosales']I thought you were saying that you sucked at the game..so I guess I ended up guessing wrong xP[/QUOTE]

Oh, LOL yeah you guessed wrong. I'm not like a beast at the game, but I think I'm decent. I would not say I suck LOL

X-23 is my favorite character I think...and Deadpool is awesome too (if you couldn't already tell by my avatar LOL)

How much you selling these? separately?
:br:Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (sealed)
:br:Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (sealed)

i dont recommended a lowball at all mine went really bad and i had 4 bum bidders

everyone wants you to have a lowball so they can get your crap for cheap

[quote name='bredbu']i dont recommended a lowball at all mine went really bad and i had 4 bum bidders

everyone wants you to have a lowball so they can get your crap for cheap[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll just list them in a lot on ebay. The only appeal to a lowball is to get like a ton of stuff out of my house in one sweep. But I have no interest in gouging on shipping or whatever other ways people make extra profit off lowballs, and I don't know how much interest people have in anything other than Blu-rays at the moment. So what will probably happen is someone will buy my dvd's for a buck each, and I will lose lots of money lol

[quote name='bredbu']i dont recommended a lowball at all mine went really bad and i had 4 bum bidders

everyone wants you to have a lowball so they can get your crap for cheap[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll just list them in a lot on ebay. The only appeal to a lowball is to get like a ton of stuff out of my house in one sweep. But I have no interest in gouging on shipping or whatever other ways people make extra profit off lowballs, and I don't know how much interest people have in anything other than Blu-rays at the moment. So what will probably happen is someone will buy my dvd's for a buck each, and I will lose lots of money lol

I think listing them in a lot on ebay reduces the value. Sell them individually most of the time, I say. :D BTW, still thinking about the anime. Just need to decide if I will actually have time to watch it. :S:booty:

With lowballs you never know, I will only recommend a lowball if you need the money right know, otherwise go to eBay. Or maybe you'll get lucky and run a lowball like ash, he did pretty good on his last one.

Once I get the full list of DVD's up, I'll check again to see what interest is like. If there's a lot of interest for the movies, I may do a lowball. If no one really cares about those movies then it'll probably just end up going on eBay or Half

Damn bro your so damn popular on PSN your friends list is full?

EDIT: I just got the controllers you shipped out good stuff! Thanks

Haha sorry man, yeah I have a ton of people on my friends list, almost entirely from Call of Duty LOL

That's great, I'm glad they got to you safely :)

How much would you sell the lot of Rock Band/Guitar Hero games? I'm not really interested in all of them, but I might as well clear them all if it's cheap enough as a package.

[quote name='MrRosales']So what you ain't willing to make room? :p[/QUOTE]

It'd probably be easier if you just sent me your PSN ID, and then I'll request you. If I remove someone, theres a very good chance someone else will invite me and fill that spot.

[quote name='jamehze']How much would you sell the lot of Rock Band/Guitar Hero games? I'm not really interested in all of them, but I might as well clear them all if it's cheap enough as a package.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to sell them all for $49 + shipping. This would be Band Hero, GH 3, GH 5, GH Aerosmith, GH Smash Hits, GH World Tour, and Rock Band. Let me know.

bread's done
Back