Updated 3/24! 32 XBOX 360 games added! PS3 360 Wii DLC CE SWAG!

Got my MvC3 in, also some more trade bait!

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (sealed)
:ps3: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (sealed)
:360: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (sealed)
:360: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (sealed)
:ds: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (sealed)

[quote name='kataztrophik']Got my MvC3 in, also some more trade bait!

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (sealed)
:ps3: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (sealed)
:360: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (sealed)
:360: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (sealed)
:ds: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (sealed)[/QUOTE]

YOU, YOU, YOU!!!!! Damn it, I want all those games, but don't have the cash. :(

pointless bump.

Damn you parcel post! My package is probably being shiped via the Spokane/NYC/Los Angeles/Atlanta route, knowing USPS...

[quote name='randomdud']YOU, YOU, YOU!!!!! Damn it, I want all those games, but don't have the cash. :([/QUOTE]

LOL it's cuz you already spent all your cash buying my other items! :p Well I probably won't be listing these on eBay for a little while at least. So let me know if you want any of them when you do get some cash hehe.

[quote name='ROB64']pointless bump.

Damn you parcel post! My package is probably being shiped via the Spokane/NYC/Los Angeles/Atlanta route, knowing USPS...[/QUOTE]

Let's hope not, but USPS has done some strange things in the past...

[quote name='kataztrophik']Let's hope not, but USPS has done some strange things in the past...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've had that done to me a few times; looks like it'll be delivered today though (they finally scanned it) so that's good.

[quote name='Edwin29']Feedback left, got the games yesterday!!![/QUOTE]

That certainly was quick! I'm glad the games got to you safely, considering you bought so many LOL

[quote name='ROB64']Yeah, I've had that done to me a few times; looks like it'll be delivered today though (they finally scanned it) so that's good.[/QUOTE]

Very nice, I hope you enjoy! :)

Another one bites the dust! You could have had these titles for the following prices if you had just made an offer before I shipped them out!

Kung Fu Rider - $15
MAG - $12

Also added:

:wii: Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (sealed)
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii: Rock Band 3 (sealed)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kataztrophik']

:wii: Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (sealed)
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii: Rock Band 3 (sealed)[/QUOTE]

Disney Princess. :p I always knew something was off... LOL

[quote name='randomdud']Disney Princess. :p I always knew something was off... LOL[/QUOTE]

Shh it's sealed for a reason. Figure I throw it up on here before I trade it in LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']No, I got them from Amazon. Who gave out T-shirts? TRU?[/QUOTE]

At the Capcom Store. At Target they gave out Statues, so I'm considering grabbing it there.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Ahh, statues...hmm are they nicer than the crappy action figures given out at Target?[/QUOTE]

Lol that's what I meant to say. I haven't looked into them too much, but are they really that crappy? :(

They're like the standard 7-8 dollar Marvel toys...really nothing special about them at all. My brother in law picked his SE from Target and the only redeeming part of it was that the action figure had a return value of $7.17 or something like that. That way he could get the SE for 62.82 LOL

[quote name='randomdud']PM'd bump! I want lots of stuff, so better hurry up and offer before I snag them away![/QUOTE]

LOL what do you do for work? It seems everytime you PM me, you're trying to buy up like 10-15 things =p

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL what do you do for work? It seems everytime you PM me, you're trying to buy up like 10-15 things =p[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly well off. I'm a Computer Programmer. :D

[quote name='randomdud']I'm fairly well off. I'm a Computer Programmer. :D[/QUOTE]

Ahh that explains it. What language?

Also added new stuff to my TL:

:360: Mafia 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)

[quote name='randomdud']I'm fairly well off. I'm a Computer Programmer. :D[/QUOTE]

Ahh that explains it. What language?

:360: Mafia 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)

[quote name='kataztrophik']Ahh that explains it. What language?

:360: Mafia 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)[/QUOTE]

I mainly program in Java currently, but I know several languages.

[quote name='randomdud']I mainly program in Java currently, but I know several languages.[/QUOTE]

Ahh gotcha, I've only learned C++ and a little bit of Pascal, then a bit of HTML coding as well. I ended up pursuing Engineering instead when I got to college.

bread's done
Back