UPDATED!!! FREE DOWNLOADS FROM BIG FISH: Mystery Case Files and more

trabbahabba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There are quite a few games available for free download from Big Fish Games (Mystery Case Files, Atlantis, Slotwords) using the coupon codes and links given. Be sure to read through the thread as many users have been able to get over 10 games free!

Updated 2-21

Courtesy of tribblegirl over at SD and AdvOfJet here on CAG.

Big Fish Games - FREE full version game Build-a-lot (exp. 3/1/09) 1. Visit http://www.bigfishgames.com/build

2. Hit the "Buy Now" button

3. Log in or create a new account with Big Fish Games

4. Select the option for a $19.99 game.

5. Enter code: FREEBUILD by 3/1/09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
code FREEFATE

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2230/mystery-case-files-madame-fate/index.html
Thnx drawingboard

Mystery Case Files:Huntsville
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Use the following link from Borders to receive the free downloads:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ers&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Both games free, plus 50% off any other game at BigFish. BOTH PC and MAC VERSIONS AVAILABLE

After submitting you will receive an email with instructions to download

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the following link to get coupon codes for TWO (2) of the following games (your choice)
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php

The games available for PC are:

Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe
Slot Words

Mac users can choose from the following games:

Atlantis
Fairies
Magic Vines

You will again receive an email with instructions to download.

-----------------------------------------------
MCF: Huntsville
Mystic Inn
Sudoku PC Only
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Choose one of the above through this link from Hallmark:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ark&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snagged from Slickdeals courtesy of Cinnyque999

https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ush&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Good for one game. Choose from

PC:
Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe

MAC:
Atlantis
Fairies

--------------------------------------------
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst - Mac or PC

Use the following coupon code: HOLIDAYRAVEN to receive Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (Mac or PC)
NOTE: This is for Ravenhearst and NOT Return to Ravenhearst

From Slickdeals courtesy of SLM2722

----------------------------------------------
Haunted Hotel - PC Only

Use this link to receive a code from Barnes and Noble for Haunted Hill
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ate=bn&template=fullwidth&afcode=affc8e644a49

----------------------------------------------

Hidden Expedition: Titanic - PC Only

Here's a code for the free full version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic. The code supposedly expires 3/1/09.

code: HOLIDAYTITANIC

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1073/hidden-expedition-titanic/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having a problem with Word Search or Top Ten Solitaire? I can't get TTS to connect to the server to even be able to play, and Word Search doesn't have any category lists. Any help is appreciated.

This is teriffic! So far I've been able to get:

Atlantis
Fairies
Haunted Hotel
Hidden Expedtion: Titanic
Mahjong Towers Eternity
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
Mystic Inn
Slotwords
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe

I wonder what else will turn up for free?!?

[quote name='AdvOfJet']There is another deal to go along with this.

Once you create your account, go to the link listed below to join the My Game Space.

https://my.bigfishgames.com/index.php?afcode=af009334fde8

Upon completing a 5 question quiz, you get two more coupon codes in e-mail for two free games. Most are the same as you get from the others, but there is one that is not on the other list. You can choose two games from the following.

Magic Vines
Atlantis
Fairies
Slot Words
Top Ten Solitaire

Hopefully that one hasn't been posted yet.[/quote]

Is anyone else having a difficult time with this? When I try to join, if I choose an already taken user name, I get an error message which says so. When I choose a user name which appears to be unused, I still get the error message box, but with no actual message as to what may be wrong. Weird. Thanks for any input, and for the free games!!!

:bouncy::applause::applause::bouncy:

[quote name='Tecumseh!']Is anyone else having a difficult time with this? When I try to join, if I choose an already taken user name, I get an error message which says so. When I choose a user name which appears to be unused, I still get the error message box, but with no actual message as to what may be wrong. Weird. Thanks for any input, and for the free games!!!

:bouncy::applause::applause::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It worked fine for me. I did choose a name that was not available but my second choice worked fine. I did have some trouble finding the quiz. Had to hunt around for it. Finally found it and got another 2 games.

I did send some actual business Big Fish Games way. I tried the demo for Peggle Nights (they give you an hour play time) and was hooked. The game stopped part way through a level and told me my hour was up. I had thought I was playing for only about 15 minutes but looked at the clock and realized I had just blown through an hour. Picked it up with one of the 50% off codes and dl'ed the addon packs from Popcap, then promptly blew through another hour playing. This game is WAY to addicting.

Thanks guys! :applause:

I ended up with 11 games:
Mystery Case Files:Huntsville
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
Mahjong Towers Eternity
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Mystic Inn
Haunted Hotel
Word Search Deluxe
Hidden Expedition: Titanic
Atlantis (free trial didn't give me the option to buy. It was already the full game)
Slot Words (was at $0 already and wouldn't even let me put the code in)
-

For some reason I can't get solitaire to play at all. It says there's a script error and then stays on the next screen forever.
I don't really want to contact them about it because they might look at my account and notice all the free games I got :lol:
Word search has problems too. But I've played the others and I'm loving the I Spy type games!

My wife and I just completed MCF: Huntsville (one of the only games we've actually managed to play all the way through together) and are now moving onto Ravenhearts. Thanks again OP!

My wife and I are getting addicted. We started out with Millionheir on DS, which we played individually. I purchased Ravenhearst a little while ago during the 99 cent promo, but hadn't downloaded it yet (kind of wish I hadn't ordered it, since I could have gotten it free, but 99 cents isn't too bad). This weekend, we've been lying in bed, playing the free games together, and, after exhausting them, and playing the hour demo of Return to Ravenhearst, I went ahead and paid the $10 for the full game. Thanks for all the codes and links (I did get the Borders email, but didn't have the others).

Return to Ravenhearst has so much more than the others.

Nice work everyone! Thanks so much, love getting free games! :]

I was able to get:

Atlantis
Fairies
Haunted Hotel
Hidden Expedition: Titanic
Mahjong Towers Eternity
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville
Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
Slotwords
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe
Build-A-Lot

Thanks! I got all 13.

If anybody is confused how without wasting a code, use the following order:

Just make sure you use the game-specific codes first on mcf:huntsville, mahjong, mcf:ravenhearst, haunted hotel, hidden expeditions titanic.

Sudoku is a direct download in its group's email.
Top Slots should show up free in cart by itself.

Take the survey from my game space to get magic vines and one of the others it lists (eg atlantis).

Then use the remaining codes to grab the others from the remaining lists:
choose mystic inn from its list

choose fairies, top ten solitaire, word search from their lists with the 2 codes and 1 code emails.

Yeah - Magic vines Mac just won't work.

Scored Magic Inn (long wanted this one), both Mystery Case Files, and Atlantis. Thanks for the great thread and frequent updates on the deal!

Slotwords seemed kinda interesting. It did come up with some weird words though. I had "retards" and "dorks" as words. I felt like Randy Marsh with his "N_ggers" word on wheel of fortune.

[quote name='doodofdoods']so besides the mystery case files games, are any of these games worth playing?[/QUOTE]

Hidden Expedition and Haunted Hotel are the same genre, and they're fun.

NEW FREE GAME ALERT - Free Full version of Build-a-Lot

For those who are collecting the free games that are coming out, here is the newest information I have found.

Courtesy of tribblegirl over at SD.

Big Fish Games - FREE full version game Build-a-lot (exp. 3/1/09) 1. Visit http://www.bigfishgames.com/build

2. Hit the "Buy Now" button

3. Log in or create a new account with Big Fish Games

4. Select the option for a $19.99 game.

5. Enter code: FREEBUILD by 3/1/09

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere else. I just checked his thread since this is where we had been doing all the other codes.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I have been grabbing these for some family members who enjoy these sort of games (have found myself playing a few as well). Giving this one a try as well.

For those of you that have spent way too much time looking for "My Game Space" to take the survey for two more games:

The link is located on the home page on the left hand side beneath a gift icon under the heading "Featured Areas"

Happy hunting.

thanks for the build a lot link ..... sadly the game is very very short... i think its a pure port to the DS verison and i beat that in less then 5 hours ..... though its a fun game.. too bad it wasnt part 2

Sweet, thanks for the info

I just did the My Game Space survey and since I already had Atlantis & Fairies I chose Magic Vines & Slot Words and it came up as $0.00 in my cart, so I ended up getting Top 10 Solitaire for a grand total of 14 games

Is the Big Fish Game Club ($6.99 per game) a good deal?? I don't know much about Big Fish, but say it went out of business (theoretically), then I assume you could potentially lose all of the games that you purchased (unless you also buy the disc backups)?

[quote name='bruceg']Is the Big Fish Game Club ($6.99 per game) a good deal?? I don't know much about Big Fish, but say it went out of business (theoretically), then I assume you could potentially lose all of the games that you purchased (unless you also buy the disc backups)?[/QUOTE]

you download the game to to pc so if the company went bye bye tomorrow you would still have all fo thegames you downloaded.

also i would do the 6 month at 7.99... A buck isnt not worth having to buy another 6 games

Thanks for the clarification and advice. I assume if the company went out of business, you can't just copy your old downloaded games to a new pc (that downloads are tied to specific pcs), so buying a disc backup would be required in that case.

Thanks for the latest two (MCF Madame Fate and Build-A-Lot). What a great game collection Big Fish has provided me with for free. I'm definitely giving some thought to signing up for one of their game club memberships as I've already gotten so much value from them, and they have so many other games in these genres that I'd enjoy, that I almost feel like I'm taking advantage of them if I don't start actually buying some games from them on top of all these freebies!

Excellent, I knew there was a reason I bookmarked this thread.

Another chime in plug for Peggle Nights. If you're going to buy games from BFG, Peggle Nights should definitely be one of them.

bread's done
Back