UPDATED!!! FREE DOWNLOADS FROM BIG FISH: Mystery Case Files and more

trabbahabba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There are quite a few games available for free download from Big Fish Games (Mystery Case Files, Atlantis, Slotwords) using the coupon codes and links given. Be sure to read through the thread as many users have been able to get over 10 games free!

Updated 2-21

Courtesy of tribblegirl over at SD and AdvOfJet here on CAG.

Big Fish Games - FREE full version game Build-a-lot (exp. 3/1/09) 1. Visit http://www.bigfishgames.com/build

2. Hit the "Buy Now" button

3. Log in or create a new account with Big Fish Games

4. Select the option for a $19.99 game.

5. Enter code: FREEBUILD by 3/1/09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
code FREEFATE

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2230/mystery-case-files-madame-fate/index.html
Thnx drawingboard

Mystery Case Files:Huntsville
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Use the following link from Borders to receive the free downloads:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ers&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Both games free, plus 50% off any other game at BigFish. BOTH PC and MAC VERSIONS AVAILABLE

After submitting you will receive an email with instructions to download

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the following link to get coupon codes for TWO (2) of the following games (your choice)
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php

The games available for PC are:

Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe
Slot Words

Mac users can choose from the following games:

Atlantis
Fairies
Magic Vines

You will again receive an email with instructions to download.

-----------------------------------------------
MCF: Huntsville
Mystic Inn
Sudoku PC Only
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Choose one of the above through this link from Hallmark:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ark&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snagged from Slickdeals courtesy of Cinnyque999

https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ush&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Good for one game. Choose from

PC:
Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe

MAC:
Atlantis
Fairies

--------------------------------------------
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst - Mac or PC

Use the following coupon code: HOLIDAYRAVEN to receive Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (Mac or PC)
NOTE: This is for Ravenhearst and NOT Return to Ravenhearst

From Slickdeals courtesy of SLM2722

----------------------------------------------
Haunted Hotel - PC Only

Use this link to receive a code from Barnes and Noble for Haunted Hill
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ate=bn&template=fullwidth&afcode=affc8e644a49

----------------------------------------------

Hidden Expedition: Titanic - PC Only

Here's a code for the free full version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic. The code supposedly expires 3/1/09.

code: HOLIDAYTITANIC

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1073/hidden-expedition-titanic/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on the thanks, dys006...you're the CAG Hero of the Day with that 40% off code. My 1 hour demo just ended on Plants Vs. Zombies, now I want the full game at the best price.

stickywaffles said: "so I can just run it through Steam like I do for my other games"
What do you mean by this exactly? You're running your BFG games in Steam? Is there any point, and how do you do it exactly?

UPDATE: Downloading PvsZ now, $4.19 total. Option to cancel "membership" is given immediately. Kinda silly.

[quote name='Kerig']stickywaffles said: "so I can just run it through Steam like I do for my other games"
What do you mean by this exactly? You're running your BFG games in Steam? Is there any point, and how do you do it exactly?[/QUOTE]You can add any games (even retail disc games) into your My Games list on Steam, and it runs just like any other game you can buy on Steam. I'm pretty sure you won't get the Steam achievements, but I like having everything listed in one spot. It lets you use the community/ web features also if you're into that stuff.

[quote name='eastx']The side games are actually the main course.[/QUOTE]

seems once you beat the main story you can play it again and its sort of harder since that dude with the pot on his head picks so many of your plants so you just can pick the best items....

i only got 3 of the 10 bottom spots filled.

game is worth 4 bucks.big time

[quote name='basis']so it's confirmed that PvZ from BFG cannot be linked to get STEAM achieves ?[/QUOTE]Correct. You can launch it from within Steam, and everything works just as well, but achievements are a no go.

[quote name='eastx']Is MCF: Return to Ravenhearst worth buying? Or will it eventually be free or available for .99 cents??[/QUOTE]

It's so much bigger in scope than other MCF games. It's a real, point-and-click adventure game, with equal parts puzzles and hidden object hunting. I spent $20 and don't regret it.

Well, I kind of do, since it's four freaking dollars now, but I got $20 out of it.

[quote name='slidecage']phone40 code is DEAD... told you they would catch on very quickly[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that one, but try 40PHONE, since that's the code...then let us know if it's dead.

Alright, I tried it (I'll be nice). It doesn't seem to work for anything, even the games on the coupon OP's verified list.

Escape From Paradise 99 cents

SALE! 99 cents June 5th - June 10th!

A luxury cruise ship crashes on an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean. Lead the survivors of the shipwreck, set up camp on the island, and build a rescue object to get your friends off the island.

Take a look at our Using a Coupon Code FAQ if you need help with coupon codes.

Follow these simple steps to claim your discount price:

1. Click the 'BUY' button2. Cut and paste this coupon code into the box: ESCAPE99
3. Sign-In or create a new account

tempted just to buy it to download and play
aveyond: Lord of Twilight for an hour

since this is just posted i wonder if there are any other 99 cent games around once again

[quote name='eastx']Here's the link for Escape From Paradise if anybody wants it:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1651/escapefromparadise/index.html

It doesn't look too good to me, but if you need more stuff to play, maybe you'll like it.[/QUOTE]

i like
Wandering Willows a lot more and its sucking up all of my time

and with Aveyond: Lord of Twilight hopefully going live on BFG (without being a member) sometime next week.. i think i will save my cash for that

[quote name='slidecage']i hope this isnt something new charging 2.99 for games instead of 99 cents : ([/QUOTE]

Me too, but I paid $9.99, and I don't feel cheated. Return to Ravenhearst is easily worth the $2.99.

Last day for the Return To Ravenhearst $2.99 sale. I bought it for the wife. We both seem to enjoy the Hidden Expedition titles better than MCF, but she already finished Titanic and Everest this past week.

I made sure to grab the GameFAQ for R2, it sounds like it might get rather confusing, especially when she's up until 4am playing it...

[quote name='slidecage']HEADS UP

if you download their TOOLBAR they will give you the GAME OF THE DAY for 2.99 instead of 6.99[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, using the toolbar will get you "a game" each day for $2.99, not the Big Fish "Game of the Day".

For example, today's Big Fish Game is My Kingdom for the Princess; however the $2.99 deal for the day is Haunted Hotel.

I only looked at this for the first time after seeing your post so I'm not sure what was up in the previous days but I hope they have other games other than ones like Haunted Hotel which have all been part of the free and .99 promotions of the past.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Just to clarify, using the toolbar will get you "a game" each day for $2.99, not the Big Fish "Game of the Day".

For example, today's Big Fish Game is My Kingdom for the Princess; however the $2.99 deal for the day is Haunted Hotel.

I only looked at this for the first time after seeing your post so I'm not sure what was up in the previous days but I hope they have other games other than ones like Haunted Hotel which have all been part of the free and .99 promotions of the past.[/QUOTE]

i was hoping someone over there or over here would make a daily post of the game... dont feel like downloading their tool bar

EDIT

think a mod over there posted

You will see classics like MCF: Ravenhearst, Atlantis Sky Patrol, Unwell Mell, Fairway Solitaire, Mystic Inn, etc. These were all hit games in their time but have not gotten much love lately...thus the more affordable $2.99 "summer special" pricing

40 days between now and the end of August, so 40 games to choose from.

how it makes it sound on the front page there would always be a game for 2.99 .... now worth downloading their toolbar for junk games like that what i can play for free off shock (or got them from free off BFG)

[quote name='AdvOfJet']I can't edit the OP obviously but I can run code on here each day.

Click the title for the download page.

07/23/2009
-
Farmer Jane - FARMER299[/QUOTE]

thanks.... its an okay game... played it for a few hours and got bored with it.. doubt i would pay more then 99 cents for it if i couldnt play it for free

[quote name='jupiterjones']Off hand, where do you get these codes? Via email from Big Fish or just lucky guesses?[/QUOTE]No lucky guesses, just too much time spent on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/bigfishgames

Should be another code out sometime in the next couple days. I'll post when I get it.

[quote name='eugaet']No lucky guesses, just too much time spent on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/bigfishgames

Should be another code out sometime in the next couple days. I'll post when I get it.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they are basing the number of free games on retweets -- so everyone jump on there and follow them and help them meet their goals so we can get more free games :)

[quote name='daminion']Looks like they are basing the number of free games on retweets -- so everyone jump on there and follow them and help them meet their goals so we can get more free games :)[/QUOTE]Yep, there's one final free game on the line if they reach 500 RTs of the last two deals. They needed about 380 more RTs per deal, but that was 11 hours ago. Haven't seen an update.

True about Mystic Inn, but I hadn't seen Prism and Treasure Seekers free since this thread was started. Also, they let Twitter users vote for which game they wanted free yesterday. I voted for Treasure Seekers and I'm glad that a majority of other voters did, too. So get on there and vote.

Last update, still need 277 RTs.

[quote name='eugaet']True about Mystic Inn, but I hadn't seen Prism and Treasure Seekers free since this thread was started. Also, they let Twitter users vote for which game they wanted free yesterday. I voted for Treasure Seekers and I'm glad that a majority of other voters did, too. So get on there and vote.

Last update, still need 277 RTs.[/QUOTE]

well i should say free or 99 cent games... i know prism and seekers were both 99 cents at one time

[quote name='slidecage']well i should say free or 99 cent games... i know prism and seekers were both 99 cents at one time[/QUOTE]Oh, right, I see. Yeah, I haven't been following the non-free BFG offers at all.

[quote name='slidecage']guess the free games are done[/QUOTE]
They are not done because I downloaded them yesterday. The only one that probably doesn't work is the Build-A-Lot which had an expiration date. The ones with Atlantis and Fairies does still work.

[quote name='headpiece747']They are not done because I downloaded them yesterday. The only one that probably doesn't work is the Build-A-Lot which had an expiration date. The ones with Atlantis and Fairies does still work.[/QUOTE]

I mean nothing yesterday or today... unless they only do it on the weekdays....

what atlantis was it

bread's done
Back