Updated FS (Dragon W III, Suikoden 3/4, GT4, etc)

permablue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Also known as the pay for my wife's wisdom teeth removal charity auction:
All items are for sale only payable by paypal, items will be shipped as soon as payment is recieved!
(Price includes shipping on all items)

XBOX:
Steel Battalion & Line of Contact (the xbx live version) w/ Controller (does not come with original box): $100 (pending)

PS2:
La Pucelle Tactics (never been played) - $10 (pending)
Phantom Brave (never been played) - $10 (pending)
Gran Turismo 4 - $30
Suikoden III - $20
Suikoden IV -$30

PS1:
Diablo (mint with instructions) - $22

GBC:
Dragon Warrior III (cart only, nintendo seal, made in japan, pat pending, bought at a US wal-mart, its real I can take pics) - $18

I'm going to be gone for the day, so pm and post if you're interested!

[quote name='permablue']La pucelle
Phantom Brave
Diablo

Are all pending out[/QUOTE]

Aww man...

Thats too bad :cry:

just a question, why is steel worth sooo much? and if its a live game, i bet no one is ever on there playing it cuz i have not seen the game anywhere

[quote name='exceed19']just a question, why is steel worth sooo much? and if its a live game, i bet no one is ever on there playing it cuz i have not seen the game anywhere[/QUOTE]

I like playing the missions and wreaking havoc on people.

[quote name='exceed19']just a question, why is steel worth sooo much? and if its a live game, i bet no one is ever on there playing it cuz i have not seen the game anywhere[/QUOTE]

He is including both the Live version (Line of Contact) and the original non-Live version, along with the huge controller. About $30 of that $100 will probably go to shipping. That's what it cost me to ship, but I wanted to keep the box in as good shape as possible, so I packed the whole thing in an even bigger box (from a 19" CRT monitor, IIRC). It might be closer to $20 in a smaller box.

Also, permablue, I'd recommend checking FedEx for shipping rates. On larger items, they can be cheaper than UPS.

PM me if steel falls through, im 2nd in line and ready to go, i looked at it, and it looks like its a pretty amazing game/setup

[quote name='exceed19']PM me if steel falls through, im 2nd in line and ready to go, i looked at it, and it looks like its a pretty amazing game/setup[/QUOTE]

I think I'm second in line.

bread's done
Back