UpDated !!Ghost Recon Future Soldier BETA free!! 2000 available hurry

Thanks op! Now I'm going to cry because my internet isn't good enough to play it. I'm probably going to give it to a friend. :'(

Awesome! I got a 360 code! I've been wanting to try this out as this game has been on my radar recently, thanks OP!

I spoke too soon, I can't even get a code. After I register, I log in, and its fine, I go to get a code but it logs me out and it won't let me log back in. I've made two accounts and the same thing happened on both. I tried in firefox, chrome, and on my phone.

Just use Google Chrome. It AUTOMATICALLY translates the page...or at worst you just have to click a button near the top of the browser window and it translates everything, even buttons on the web page! Easy!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Can someone help a brother out with a translation for the registration page? Or snag me a 360 code :)[/QUOTE]

Ask your friend GOOGLE about his buddy CHROME. I hear he works wonders as a translator.

:bouncy:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Just use Google Chrome. It AUTOMATICALLY translates the page...or at worst you just have to click a button near the top of the browser window and it translates everything, even buttons on the web page! Easy![/QUOTE]

I'm on my iPhone :(

89689258.jpg

Did that on my netbook in like 2 seconds w/Chrome. You are welcome.

But that website is Spanish not Mexican. I am a user, the xbox codes are over now. As always there are still codes for PS3, there is my code if somebody want.

QEDG-KBNJ-8H64

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Tried a ps3 code the site gave me (the 3djuegor thing) and it won't redeem on PSN say's invalid.[/QUOTE]

Same for me :(

Dang missed out on a 360 code. What i get for slacking off lately with online stuff. I wish offline would not interfere with my goodies. :)

i dont think the ps3 codes are active yet if someone that has a 360 code tell has if the code is active

The Xbox Codes Are Active, Its a 1.23GB download. Granted you can start up the beta but the servers aren't up yet. Most likely you wont be able to download the Ps3 beta till the PSN store is updated Tuesday evening/night.

2000 more codes!!!

Just search for:
vandal (dot) net
register
check the webpage news
click on "Accede con Vandal a la beta multijugador de Ghost Recon: Future Soldier"
Click on "Obtener clave para (xbox or ps3)

bread's done
Back