Updated! Internet is back up, sorry about that. I can get your stuff out . . .

iconxbox360.gif
Wartech: Senko No Ronde (used, great condition) - $7

bumP

not much time left. Between 10 minutes and 70 minutes. get your bids in. The fables sell for over $10 each on ebay.

[quote name='CYRiX']I'll pay shipping and paypal costs for all the unbidded xbox/ps stuff.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't exactly want to give it away of free. It'll be let go on goozex some time, ;)

Also, some of that stuff is in the freebies

edit: Now if I made a little money from it, than I would. Like $15 or so for all the leftovers after it

iconxbox360.gif
Dark Sector (only played once, amazing condition) -$7
iconxbox360.gif
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (used 2 times, amazing condition) $7.50
iconxbox360.gif
Devil May Cry 4 (used 2 times, amazing condition) -$9
iconxbox360.gif
Wartech: Senko No Ronde (used, great condition) -$8
Was asleep just woke up lol, thought this was over :(.

Ended/over/done

Winners, tell me if you want any freebies. They're 50 cents shipping though and will be sent in a plastic sleeve, but will be kept safe, don't worry. And Akitasha, you can get up to 6 freebies for the 6 items you bought, and since you paid the most for each individual item you pick first for every item. Everyone else only gets to pick one freebie since they spent less money. I didn't want to keep things complicated, so this is the way I'm doing it.

[quote name='Akitasha']yatta for just waking up on time![/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. Want any freebies, you get to pick up to 6, 50 cents each, but I will take a little off if you pick more since it's not specifically 50 cents each. So if you pick 6, I'll charge $2.00

[quote name='pr3mium']Haha, yeah. Want any freebies, you get to pick up to 6, 50 cents each, but I will take a little off if you pick more since it's not specifically 50 cents each. So if you pick 6, I'll charge $2.00[/QUOTE]
Thanks but no thanks on the freebies :O.

[quote name='Akitasha']Thanks but no thanks on the freebies :O.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I'll send you (and everyone else obviously) a message on how much you owe and where to send the money to.

yup, np. You got a great deal on that Fable. On ebay, they sell for like over $10 plus shipping. I'd say it's because I have 2 up for sale.

bumP. Still waiting payment from one person. I'm on vacation and will be back 7/1 and should be able to ship by Friday next week.

[quote name='pr3mium']uggg, you're going to hate to see this, but yah, look at thread title[/QUOTE]

Well no big :O... still got a good amount of back log to play :O.

I am not going to jump the gun yet but he has not been on in about a week. Akitasha PM'ed me asking if I received my items yet too. So there is come concern among others here.

I will give it the weekend for him to get on. If not I am filing a dispute on PP.

I'm not involved in his lowball but we did set up a trade in which he has already received my item. I haven't heard from him at all but I understand that he's been having some problems so I'll give it until Monday before I get anything started.

I wouldn't feel bad at all if I at least got a PM saying "Hey, I'll have your stuff out soon" or something similar..but I haven't. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Sorry everyone, but my internet has been down. So I couldn't get your addresses from paypal (maybe I should've written them down before, but I didn't know that this was going to happen). I'll have it all out tommorrow. I feel like an asshole, but I promise your items will get to you.

edit: fuck, I didn't wake up in time. 1pm is too early for me (went to bed at 4). My alarm set for 10 never even woke me up. Guess it's all going out Monday

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back