(UPDATED July 22nd) MICROSOFT STORE RESTOCK:

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
UPDATING OP: 5/15/14
Ibotta The Rebate App has added Microsoft Online to it list of Rebates. Purchase $100 from Microsoft.com Thru the Ibotta App and Receive a $10 Rebate Back.

• To Qualify: Must Spend $100 prior to adding any taxes or shipping and handling costs.
  • $100 Minimum purchase requirement may be met in a Single or ACROSS MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.
  • Not Valid on Gift Card Purchases
  • Only Valid for Online Purchases Completed through Ibotta Redemption Links in App. Other Online Purchases will not be credited. In-Store purchases ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Credit.

XBOX 360:​
 ​
Figures:​
XBOX ONE:​
ACCESSORIES:​
UPDATED 7/22/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got Blacklist after it sold out here and then went back up in price at Amazon. now to let it sit on my backlog until Microsoft drops it to $4.99 31 days after my order.

I ordered the nyko power kit plus. I would have rather had the nyko charge base but for 6 bucks I can't complain . Nice benefit of this is to have the option of using it as wired controller .

NCAA 14 is $14.99. If Amazon were to match, I'd jump instantly.

Have to figure that the value is gonna go up since that series is done for a good while.

pretty good deal for microsoft was able to put two 29.99 games and then my free game was 59.99. Not bad at all

ghosts gta V and dark souls II for 59.98 before tax and shipping

SFDSMkP.jpg

Can you mix and match? Such as 2 Xbox one games and then a 360 game?
No i haven't been able to do that only thing you can do is get ghosts xbox 360 that has the next gen upgrade and another 360 game for another thats the only thing i saw

BUT i bit and got ground zeroes ghosts and titanfall on xbox one for 63.xx after tax

pretty good deal for microsoft was able to put two 29.99 games and then my free game was 59.99. Not bad at all

ghosts gta V and dark souls II for 59.98 before tax and shipping
yea great deal lpl unfortunately I own all the ones I would play from the list already. But if you spend $100 worth though also you can get $10 rebate back from Ibotta and to get the $100 you can spread out the purchases. It don't have to be all at once

It let me buy black flag and fifa and select titanfall as my free game. I'm just going to sell fifa and keep the other two. Seems to sell for the most

As others have noted, the freebie can be the most expensive game. Got GTA V for $30, Angry Birds Star Wars for my son, for $20, and South Park Stick of Truth ($60 list) for free.

50 bones, free shipping, will probably be here in 3-4 days. Solid deal. Website is craaaawling at the moment.

went with Madden, AC Black Flag, and Titanfall as the freebie.  Will get used copies of each from GS and trade to Target tonight, then return these copies to GS when they get here.  I opted for 2 day shipping as well with the holiday weekend, so my stuff should be here by Thursday.

no problem just make sure you place the order from within the app. If you order direct from Microsoft it won't count for the rebate. You have to place the Microsoft orders from within the app itself
you sure? I got a "redemption link" sent to my email and just clicked through that on my laptop. Ah well, if it doesnt go through I still have till September to earn the $10 anyway...

I bought three games yesterday so can i get a refund for the one

Last edited:
bread's done
Back