*updated prices* Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition $48.98 PS4 / $46.76 X1 - Amazon

bluebigman2006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Amazon has assassin creed syndicate gold edition on xbox one for $51.06 and ps4 for $54.51 must be prime member. You can get 30 free of prime. Also i know target will price match it. I went up there today and did price match for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm in for one.  I had locked in a trade for it on Amazon during the Target sale but didnt end up getting a copy.  Now I'll have a $6 season pass.

I can CONFIRM bestbuy will price match the PS4 version. I did it last night, I'm a prime member but used my GF's phone to do it. (not logged in amazon). Lol guy was like hey Brent, I might need you to ring me up later so I can get in on this deal. Sadly I had just bought the last copy.

Is the Syndicate gold edition better deal then the Syndicate Collectors edition. Tempted to hold out on a cheap Syndicate CE deal on the Ubisoft store.

Is the Syndicate gold edition better deal then the Syndicate Collectors edition. Tempted to hold out on a cheap Syndicate CE deal on the Ubisoft store.
The Gold Edition Is the base game plus the Season Pass only, whereas the CE is the game plus a bunch of physical goodies and does not include the Season Pass.

AC: Syndicate is truly awesome. I platinum'd it today. I enjoyed the heck out of it and I actually wanted to platinum it because of how much I enjoyed playing it.

I got the Xbox One version a couple days ago at $48, delivered today and noticed that this morning it hit $43. Hit up Amazon and they adjusted...now its $50. Glad I got in on this great price.

Sweet.  Got a price match at Best Buy online by calling them.  Got the PS4 ed for $49.70 + used a $24 store credit, so it came to $28.  Not bad for the game and all the DLC!  Thanks OP!

I picked it up when i found this deal and loving it so far. Honestly though maybe worth getting today at hasting since used games are buy one get one free.

Have you played it yet? Worth the $46?
I actually got the regular edition at release and enjoyed it enough to get the plat. I ordered a Gold Edition for a cheap season pass and I haven't played that content yet but I'd say $46 is a good price for everything.

Anyone have experience with buying games with DLC codes from Amazon Warehouse? I see a lot of used copies: one of them is listed as "factory sealed" in like new condition. With the 10% off amazon warehouse code, I'm tempted to take the risk it's a dinger

Anyone have experience with buying games with DLC codes from Amazon Warehouse? I see a lot of used copies: one of them is listed as "factory sealed" in like new condition. With the 10% off amazon warehouse code, I'm tempted to take the risk it's a dinger
Where did you get that 10% off code?

The unlocked outfits you get with the Season Pass (the Steampunk and Victorian Legends outfits) are not showing up to equip them in-game. Is anyone else having the same problem?

This game is definitely worth it at the price, especially with the SP.
Agreed. While I am an AC fan from day one, Unity nearly killed the series for me. I'm happy to say Syndicate brought it right back up. I started it a month ago and still am playing on disc content, post game stuff right now. Still haven't even installed the JtR DLC.

There is a plethora of content in the game alone, not even considering the gold edition.

Got the ps4 version. Where do y'all place this in the series? Better than 2 or black flag?
Syndicate is definitely up there, maybe the best gameplay for me. AC2 still had the best story for me, plus I enjoyed touring Renaissance Italy vs one city. I think whether Syndicate is better than Black Flag depends: the piracy aspect of Black Flag was fun, for sure, but I felt the story and main missions were lacking. I thought Syndicate was the better Assassin's Creed game, while Black Flag was a fun pirate simulator but not such a great AC title

Since the price went up for ps4 I may just sit this one out. Maybe wait for the standard edition to drop to $30 pre GCU.

I had planned on holding off on this for a while but even though I've never completed any DLC from any game ever I figured this was too good to pass up. I had Best Buy PM this last night before it went up some today and used some credit there. Thanks OP! Seems very random for Amazon to have such a good price on this.

bread's done
Back