Updated! Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow trailer yet?!

That does look awesome. I was laughing when I read "Player has commited suicide".. Lmao

Was that multiplayer or was that LIVE? Because I wanted to know if those voices where supposed to be from the game, or the headsets from Live. Just curious really..

Most likely that was on LIVE! I highly doubt they incorporated a voice command system so advanced. I know they had one for RS3 but they only did orders. In the trailer they were actually communicating to each other.

Well, the leaked version is out right now and some people talk alot about it on GameFaqs. Check their message boards and the people with the leaked version post a lot screenshots(and coming soon videos).

well sucks for them. Sure they get to play the game early, but shouldn't you need a modded xbox to be able to play the leaked version? That also means they will never experience SC on LIVE!

They can probably play mon xbconnect but that also means they won't be able to use the XBOX communicators. I think communication is they key factor in this game

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll']well sucks for them. Sure they get to play the game early, but shouldn't you need a modded xbox to be able to play the leaked version? That also means they will never experience SC on LIVE!

They can probably play mon xbconnect but that also means they won't be able to use the XBOX communicators. I think communication is they key factor in this game[/quote]
Right, but of course they're still gonna buy the game. For now on multi-player, they play system link, so nothing really sucks for them.

That would be cool if they could have maybe a splitscreen multi for Pandora for those schmos like me who don't have a good enough connection for XBL. :cry:

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll']well sucks for them. Sure they get to play the game early, but shouldn't you need a modded xbox to be able to play the leaked version? That also means they will never experience SC on LIVE!

They can probably play mon xbconnect but that also means they won't be able to use the XBOX communicators. I think communication is they key factor in this game[/quote]

When you say they'll never be able to experience LIVE, do you mean on the leaked version or the retail (when it comes out)? Cuz STILL alot of ppl don't realize that ALL the mod chips now from I think like the start of last year have external on and off switches.

bread's done
Back