UPDATED: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution (Win - download) $17.99 @ Amazon

Thanks OP!, and yes you can play this game as a stand alone without the main game or the expansions, it also activates on Steam as well.

Sweet! Thanks a ton OP! Haven't beaten DoW2 vanilla yet because my computer setup is out of commission but the price is definitely right and I have amazon credit. Just activated it on steam.

[quote name='agentofdoom']I have a question, can I play this expansion without the other one? chaos rising or something?[/QUOTE]
This is a stand-alone expansion.

FYI the first two are GFWL games with non revokeable non ssa keys 15 Multiplayer actvarions. Retribution is pure steam so that problem is gone

Heads up Amazon just charged me 18 bucks for DOW 2: Retribution. the 7.50 price could have been a mistake. I'm contesting the price with amazon support right now.

[quote name='KingDox']Heads up Amazon just charged me 18 bucks for DOW 2: Retribution. the 7.50 price could have been a mistake. I'm contesting the price with amazon support right now.[/QUOTE]

I bought it twice ( one for gifting) and I was only charged $7.50 each time.

Edit- Actually I see you are right. The price is $17.99 on amazon now. According to my banking statement though, I was charged only $7.50.
What time do amazon DD sales normally end?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back