Updating NFL 2K5 Rosters... the easy way?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Action Replay
Operation Sports.com for the update files and fixes.[/QUOTE]

Any other option besides AR? I can't see myself paying $25 for updated players and stats...

[quote name='WildWop']Any other option besides AR? I can't see myself paying $25 for updated players and stats...[/QUOTE]

Really? I paid $50 for my copy of Madden this year...

Madden 06 for 50 bucks, ha i laugh again. I was looking at the back of the box on madden 06 and i seen a price tag of 49.99 and i was like, wtf it looks the same as last year with some updates, who cares.

Looking at the back of espnnfl2k5, i was like whoa, then i said to myself. People can get espn for 7.99 and have a better game then madden 06.

Also note: I think espn2k5 is better then madden 06 on the xbox 360, but hey i guess i am the only one right?

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
Also note: I think espn2k5 is better then madden 06 on the xbox 360, but hey i guess i am the only one right?[/QUOTE]
Seeing as how you or anyone here hasn't played it, I would say that's a pretty stupid statement. Though I do agree that ESPN 2K5 is better then Maddon 06 on the current gen.

Now of course madden on 360 is gonna look better, thats common sense because its running on new hardware, but in overall gameplay, nah i dont see madden taking major steps from thier past games.

I really hope 2k sports would take a shot and bring out a new football game, whatever it be fake or whatever, but looks like i'm stucking playing the old series which is not bad. I own all of the 2k football games and i just bought nfl 2k2 on xbox and the game rocks haha.

The QB animations in 2k2 is off the hook, not to mention the running game and the reply mode. I was thinking espn was running the game, but come to find out epsn has nothing to do with the replys in 2k2.

Anyway, hey OP, you might roll over to the gamefaqs forum, they might can help. I dont post over there, but i heard rumors.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
Anyway, hey OP, you might roll over to the gamefaqs forum, they might can help. I dont post over there, but i heard rumors.[/QUOTE]

No dice. Reading the unintelligible "english" that GameFaqs posters use fills me with seething rage. I would rather go and spend $50 for an Action Replay and avoid GameFaqs rather than spend less than $25 as a result of scouring those boards.

As to your discussion about 2K5 looking better than the X360 Madden -- in terms of animation and realistic proportion, it probably does. X360 Madden looks like it just bumped up the poly count and improved the textures applied to the same frames as the current-gen Madden. Oh and the articulated faces. Those are vastly superior to the 2K5 models (while adding nothing to the gameplay, really).

[quote name='zewone']Seeing as how you or anyone here hasn't played it, I would say that's a pretty stupid statement.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.

bread's done
Back