17" flat crt monitor
2.8 p4 with 800mhz fsb
2.5 gb pc3200 ddr ram
160 gb sata drive
80 gb sata drive
200gb eide drive
deforce fx5500 256mb 8xagp
16x dvd burner

[quote name='joevan07']Yea, I was like, wtf?
Should we stone him to death or just do the standard paddling?[/QUOTE]

My PC is a better deal anyway.

[quote name='kaji7p56']My PC is a better deal anyway.[/QUOTE]

Haha - I was actually just comparing them - and I concur.

honestly when i added the 2gb ram wow didn't think it'd do much but it does. the pc boots in 20seconds flat. you know the scrolling windows xp thingie, i see it twice and booted.

[quote name='GAMGAM007']muhaha and its she by the way[/QUOTE]

OMFG its a GIRL! haha, sorry - had to beat the rest of the forum to it.
Seriously though - I noticed an increase from 512 to 768 - ram does make the difference - if you tow put your computers best features together it would be a serious gaming machine.

[quote name='kaji7p56']My PC is a better deal anyway.[/QUOTE]

Nu uh, my PC is a better Deal, listen to this:

SOME OLD CRAPPY DELL!!!!
166MHZ!!! WOW THATS FAST!!!

32MB OF RAM!!!! (WHO COULD POSSIBLY NEED MORE?)

3GB HARD DRIVE!!!! (Thats a ton of memory!!!)

Designed for Windows 95, but somehow got Win 98 running on it AMAZING!!!

Only takes 5-10mins to fully turn on!!!!! (No more sitting and doing nothing while you wait days for your computer to turn on!!)

Only takes 2-3 minutes for Internet Explorer to turn on and only 5mins for Netscape (It'll explode if you put Firefox so be careful)

All this great stuff for only................4 Easy payments of $32.99 + Tax and Shipping and Handling (Only $1300 for shipping and I'll personally fly over and give it to you!!!!)

Oh yeah...also comes with a crappy...er...COOL moniter that sometimes dims so you get to make it like a game and smack it so it will fix itself!!

Now how's that for a deal?

.......oh yeah...just consider this a bump.

[quote name='whoknows']Nu uh, my PC is a better Deal, listen to this:

SOME OLD CRAPPY DELL!!!!

Only takes 5-10mins to fully turn on!!!!! (No more sitting and doing nothing while you wait days for your computer to turn on!!)

Only takes 2-3 minutes for Internet Explorer to turn on and only 5mins for Netscape (It'll explode if you put Firefox so be careful)

All this great stuff for only................4 Easy payments of $32.99 + Tax and Shipping and Handling (Only $1300 for shipping and I'll personally fly over and give it to you!!!!)

Oh yeah...also comes with a crappy...er...COOL moniter that sometimes dims so you get to make it like a game and smack it so it will fix itself!!

.......oh yeah...just consider this a bump.[/QUOTE]

whoknows - you have to explain how a mere motral like me can ever hope to purchase such a fantastic system - I mean, I have a Ti-83 but this, this is something special :roll:

[quote name='joevan07']whoknows - you have to explain how a mere motral like me can ever hope to purchase such a fantastic system - I mean, I have a Ti-83 but this, this is something special :roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh, it is special. It can ALMOST run StarCraft without lagging. I personally found it at a garage sale for $10, the seller must not know much about computers. And I want to pass the savings on to all you, the consumers by selling it for 15 times the price I bought it for.

....Let the good times roll

[quote name='whoknows']Nu uh, my PC is a better Deal, listen to this:

SOME OLD CRAPPY DELL!!!!

.......oh yeah...just consider this a bump.[/QUOTE]

That's great. Really cracked me. Oh yaeh free bump for that great gaming machine of the OPs. All I want to do right now is just buy two 512 DDR sticks for my laptop to get it to run faster and have it around longer. Right now it has two 256 DDR sticks.

can you specify the brands exactly for the video card, hard drives, ram, burner, and monitor? seems like a good deal

bread's done
Back