Uplay Free Game For 5 Friend Referrals (Beyond Good And Evil and More)

Neku233

CAGiversary!
Recieved an email with the following

http://static2.ubi.com/newsletters/2...014/index.html
To be eligible:
• Look for Uplay Friends under your avatar
• Click the magnifying glass icon to search for friends
• Invite 5 or more friends
• Once they accept, you will be eligible for the
free* game

Looks like we get a choice of:
Beyond Good and Evil
Silent Hunter 3 or
World In Conflict
If anyone would like to be my friend add me
User Name: JaredKernop
It is valid until the 24th so act fast

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email this morning as well.

My username is mikeoliva if anyone wants to add me. I mean free is free.

[quote name='Motoki']I got the email this morning as well.

My username is mikeoliva if anyone wants to add me. I mean free is free.[/QUOTE]
Alright just sent you one

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Punisher138']requests sent. i never got an email from uplay though... I hope I get credit

Mine id is punisher138[/QUOTE]
Doesn't Hurt To Try

I sent some requests
changeme

Referrals? Doesn't that mean usually that you have to invite people who aren't on Uplay and get them to join the service? (I know OP lists different directions)

There's two promos that I'm aware of. The first is add 5 friends by the 24th and get a free game. Second is some sort of referral program where your referrals have to spend $20 on the ubistore for you to get $10.

So do we wait until the 24th to get the free game?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']There's two promos that I'm aware of. The first is add 5 friends by the 24th and get a free game. Second is some sort of referral program where your referrals have to spend $20 on the ubistore for you to get $10.

So do we wait until the 24th to get the free game?[/QUOTE]

I am not entirely sure

[quote name='sharpeone']Sent request. My username is sharpeone07.[/QUOTE]

Haha. It would help if I would give the correct username. It is sharpone07 (without the e after p).

Too bad I bought Beyond good and Evil last year on a steam sale. I guess I'll go with World conflict as my free game. My UPlay is wusagi .

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']There's two promos that I'm aware of. The first is add 5 friends by the 24th and get a free game. Second is some sort of referral program where your referrals have to spend $20 on the ubistore for you to get $10.

So do we wait until the 24th to get the free game?[/QUOTE]

No idea. I have more than 5 now and can't find anywhere to redeem a free game.

Anyone have any idea how we get our free game once we get our 5 friends added? I've added about 15 or so and havent received anything. I have a feeling we are all being duped into using uplay lol

[quote name='Punisher138']Anyone have any idea how we get our free game once we get our 5 friends added? I've added about 15 or so and havent received anything. I have a feeling we are all being duped into using uplay lol[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask the same thing. Anyone get the free game yet?

I feel like I am being nice and accepting everyone's requests but have only added a couple of people myself so if I am reading it right, you don't get the free game from accepting people's requests, you get them from sending requests yourself and then getting those people to accept the request, and they get nothing for doing that.

The whole thing is a bit pyramid schemish. They have other promotions in that vein too like 'Send your friends this link for 10% off and if they buy something over $20 we'll give you a $10 credit!' where they are basically trying to get the community to hawk their digital wares.

[quote name='Motoki']I was going to ask the same thing. Anyone get the free game yet?

I feel like I am being nice and accepting everyone's requests but have only added a couple of people myself so if I am reading it right, you don't get the free game from accepting people's requests, you get them from sending requests yourself and then getting those people to accept the request, and they get nothing for doing that.

The whole thing is a bit pyramid schemish. They have other promotions in that vein too like 'Send your friends this link for 10% off and if they buy something over $20 we'll give you a $10 credit!' where they are basically trying to get the community to hawk their digital wares.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing I have accepted most of your guys request but really have sent zero of them myself

bread's done
Back