Uplay Watch Dogs Code

s0undwav3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
I bought a Nvidia Video card - came with Watch Dogs Microcenter Retail Card / Code.  Selling the code, I won't really have time to play this game to it's fullest.

Will accept paypal or amazon gift card.  $30.   Now only $25!

I will send the code right away along with the picture of the card (front and back).  Code current is not even scratched off if you want proof.

I have some more codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.  I have 1 code remaining.  $30 pay pal still a good deal for this game.  Get it before you have to pay full retail price.

Bump, a few codes left.  Get them while it's a great game with a lot of people playing online right now.  All uplay issues seemed to have been fixed.

Game is optimized for Nvidia cards but I have a friend that played on an ATI 7970 and it was very very good.  Played at high settings.

Bump.

I have one WatchDog PC Code left now.  Still only $25 and its the best deal you're going to find for this game.  Once you send payment, you will get the key as soon as I see payment.

Other CAG's here have given me positive feedback on the transaction.  Look it up.

Bump, just 1 code left, and this game is pretty awesome.  I love the drop boxes where other people leave you stuff that you may need to finish a mission.  Helped me twice already.

bread's done
Back