UPS Question

Lost_In_Shadows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I hope this is the right place to post it,but I am getting my 360 back from microsoft, and wasn't home yesterday. The ups always leaves whatever it is usually,but they didn't yesterday. The paper they left said it would be redelivered after 5 p.m is that reliable or will they come sooner? I will not be home until around that time so I was wondering, and I don't want to wait yet another day on it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just up to them really. Could come a little after, a little before, or right on time.
Depends on traffic, how much stuff they need to deliver, who the person is, ect. :p

[quote name='I StrikeR I']It's just up to them really. Could come a little after, a little before, or right on time.
Depends on traffic, how much stuff they need to deliver, who the person is, ect. :p[/quote]

That was what I figured. Sometimes I see it over there around 4:15 sometimes it is like 5:20, and then sometimes it is like 6:20 or 6:40 I guess I'll just stay from 4 on, and wait :(

If you miss the UPS guy today, you can call UPS and tell them to hold the package for you at the customer center. All UPS trucks go there at the end of the day, so they can pull the package once the driver gets back.

bread's done
Back