Urgent Help with PrizeRebel and MyFaveFreebies

DrazenX

CAGiversary!
Well not really urgent.. but still Im kinda desparate to know

first of all,

many of my prizerebel offers are not getting credited and its really pissing me off. can someone give me a list of all the really easy offers that will get me 21 points so I can get the MS point card.

secondly,

ive heard that Myfavefreebies has a ton of zip/email offers which will probably take a minute each, but in order to sign up, you have to give an address and stuff. in the case of prizerebel, they send u ms points through email. is that the case with MFF, because if so, i would just want to fake an address as I really dont want to give it to them.

and anyone have any fake addresses and phone numbers that they use for stuff.. im tired of putting some random address in colorado

False information generates a ban on 99% of these websites, don't bother if your just going to put a fake address. Phone number = www.privatephone.com if you don't want to put yours in, get yourself a private #. Use CCleaner and attempt the offers, thats the real only way to see what offers work on either site. Some people have better luck than others with some offers, and vice versa.

well.. lets just say that im asking this:

Will myfavefreebies send amazon gift cards through the mail, or easily through e-mail? If it is email, then I can give an address, just not mine.

thanks

[quote name='DrazenX']well.. lets just say that im asking this:

Will myfavefreebies send amazon gift cards through the mail, or easily through e-mail? If it is email, then I can give an address, just not mine.

thanks[/quote]

if you have a verified paypal then they will send you the amazon gift card through your email

otherwise trough mail

bread's done
Back