URGENT!!! Non-CC Sites Get any thing for free doing non cc offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibipili

CAGiversary!
Noncc Custom Order this.com!!!
Just like those other top notch CC sites without the hassle of using a cc!
Here is the deal, this site is like all those other sites that require ref's, but it is non-cc. you need 1 credit to go green, and most of the offers on there are surveys which go for 1/4 credit each, I have already done 2 and they have all credited in 1-2 days, as long as you clear your cookies before and after doing the offer. This is a very easy site, the only difficulty is finding ref's, but what i plan on doing if using the paypal,100 dollars, to fund my other sites so that i can pay people for ref's on those sites, that way i don't spend a penny of my money. Its All Free!
So how bout it, you got nothing to lose!
EDIT: Its Been 2 days since i first signed up and all of my surveys have approved! Sign Up Today!

http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=45656

Dietzel & Dietzel Finally did it!

The finally listened to us over at forumlagoon and have made a new lagoon!

Introducing Clothing Lagoon!

Clothing Lagoon is the same as other lagoon sites, you just sign up and start doing offers. Most of their offers are free and you can make at least 10 dollars worth in free clothes in a couple of hours!;) You really can't go wrong
with lagoon sites.

Well I'm sure that many of you here have always wanted to join in on the freebie train and get your own free stuff through train and other sites, but the thing is you don't have a Credit Card, or you bought a Virtual Credit Card or Visa prepaid Gift card and you've just found out that the majority of the freebie sites now ban people for using a prepaid card. So what are you to do now? Well just to tell you all there is a solution, just sign up for a non-cc. These websites are exactly the same as the other credit card requiring sites such as trainn but instead of having to use credit cards you just complete the offers for free. Of course there is a draw back, instead of only having a few refferals in these websites you will need a lot of refferals, it is my knowlage that some sites offer a wii for 3 refferals, but these go for around 10-12 and sometimes more, still these sites are legit and i reccomend you starting with sites that only need about 6 refs.

Well Since a lot of you are doing this i just thought i should also start. ;)
AnyWay here are a couple of sites i hope you might join. All Very Good and Legit!

:hot:PrizeRebel:hot:

If your one of those people that would rather have videogames and the such rather than get money then PrizeRebel is for you! PrizeRebel is pretty much under the same catagory as CashCrate you complete offers to get points instead of money. Its actually fairly simple, the average survey is around 1 point with a $10 nexon card being only 10 points. I already have about enought for 1 1/2 nexon cards worth $10 dollars, and i started this site fairly recently. The best thing is you can custom order of amazon too.
Again if your a beginner to all this, such as me, this is another great site on which you can start.

P.S Ds Games are only around 20-30 points:D

:drool:Winzy:drool:

Winzy.com is a very very simple site to do, you can get referrals but they can only better your chance to win a prize and not to actually get money off surveys or the such. Winzy is pretty easy, all you do is to search something in th search box, every time you search you win 2 points and have a chance to win an instant win based on your search. The instant search thing is random and you get it randomly too. You can win anything from 10 winzy points, 25 points, 100 points, 500 points, 5 or 10 Amazon Gift Certificates, ipod shuffle, or and ipod nano! This sites pretty simple no having to do offers and at the end of the month all your points go into a 100,000 sweepstakes. Its really easy and i reccomend it to all of you.:D
P.S I just won a $10 amazon gift certificate!

www.winzy.com

:applause:AnimeLagoon!!!

Now this Lagoon is way newer and i just signed up, not really sure how good it works, but if its like the other lagoons then im sure its awesome! :p

Without further adu here are the site!:):):):)
Free4Every1 iPods

The Free4every1 network is very reliable and a good one, the give 15-20$ a ref if you want a custom order.

i reccomend starting with this one and choosing the ipod shuffle, wait a second you might say, why would i want to get a shuffle i wanna go for the big things right now, well hold on you have to get the hang of this first so my reccomendation is to get the small things first.

;) Remember to sign up under one of the links on this post!;)
Thanks to any of you that refer under me!
I hope we all win a lot of prizes!
:bouncy:!lol!:bouncy:
!I'll be adding more sites to this list as i keep going!

lol i've had this thread open for a long time now! lol still it keeps getting pushed back. :cry:

Edit: Yeah! Thanks for whoever signed up under me in prizerebel!~ :D

Yeah I know i just saw my account and just saw i had more points!
Thanks!

Come on people take leeks example and help a fellow CAG out!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back