URGENT! Trying to get rid of SKATE 2 + COD4 for $ or trade

wealthyassgamer

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: LOOKING to sale Skate 2 and COD4 ASAP. Never play these games as much and looking to save up cash for another project.
both games for $40 each.

If you buy both, shipping is included!

Will also consider trades. LET ME KNOW!

*(*PS3)

I've been trying to get rid of this game locally but have had no offers so decided to try it out here on CAG, hoping my experience goes a little better.

For Sale/For Trade-
Resistance - Fall Of Man *SOLD
Condition - Never played at all, excellent condition.
SOCOM:Confrontation
Stand-alone disc or PSN D/L. Both copies are available but with the D/L, i'll go ahead and throw in extra DLC that I have downloaded for other games seeing how you'll be scrounging around in my account anyways if you decide to get the PSN version. No worries about the 24 hr lock either as I'll be using the disc.
Warhawk - excellent condition. hard copy disc, not PSN d/l.
COD Modern Warfare - good to go.
LBP - (still playing but if a good deal comes up..who knows)
Red Faction - (still playing..)

XBOX360:
400Xbox live points ($5)

MISC -
40GB Hard Drive (SATA) - $50 (I believe a seagate hard drive - will double check _ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR a PS3 GAME...JUST MAKE AN OFFER!!!)

Looking for -
Paypal
Gift Cards
UFC: Undisputed (#1 choice)
NBA LIVE
MLB: the show

anything else
Game must be able to function when played.

If no offers for trade than I will settle to sale.

I obviously don't have any feedback so I am willing to ship first if you are concerned. Will abide the rules and guidelines set down here in the stickied thread as I hope you do as well. Paypal preferred.
Anymore questions/comments just post/pm me and i'll be glad to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a decent deal ($5 off!), the $45 includes shipping so you are really getting it for approx. $42 (via first class mail).
I've been seeing this game offered for $48, $50, here so I figured $45 was OK.

Either way, BUMP~!

bread's done
Back