Urusei Yatsura vol 1 - 99 cents

theclaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
For those of us who love classic anime and don't mind subtitles (no dub here), check it out! The zany series near instantly soared among my all time favorites. Vol 1 is TV episodes 1-4. :D

http://www.animeigo.com/

I'm not sure how long this deal lasts. Very easy though. The buy now button will add it to cart with the discount applied there automatic.

I can vouch for the site. I'd ordered the UY movie box set from them not long ago.

Gosh oh mighty, I would bite but geez....have you seen how far that series goes?....its 195 episodes if I remember. I have heard good things about it though.

[quote name='62t']Great TV show. I love that as a kid. I think I like it better than inuyasha[/QUOTE]

Psh, nothing is better than InuYasha!

I've never seen this show, but I love anime. So for only .99 cents I think I'll try it out. Thanks for posting OP!

No problem. It's nice to spread the word.

I have to admit I love it a lot. I've got a clock, figure, shirts, some comics, that jpn DS game...

I'm really mad that I didn't have a job and wasn't able to buy Kimagure Orange Road when they clearanced it out.

[quote name='dustdust']It comes out to $3.94 with shipping in U.S.[/QUOTE]
That's a pass for me, then. I'd spend 99 cents no problem, but not $4.

Yeah. Urusei Yatsura is really quite affordable.

Maison Ikkoku on the other hand... :cry: I'm not sure I can handle the expense of tracking its dvds down.

[quote name='crr_1119']Psh, nothing is better than InuYasha!

I've never seen this show, but I love anime. So for only .99 cents I think I'll try it out. Thanks for posting OP![/QUOTE]

This was made by the same manga artist as InuYasha. :cool:

Honestly I wish Animego would get off their asses and re release the box sets.

But Next to Maison Ikkoku this series is one of my all time favorites.

Hmm, I'll consider buying this, the only reason I'm against it being the other 49 Volumes + 6 movies isn't very cheap :/

BTW... It's still active. With another DVD added as well, the same basic deal now counts for You're Under Arrest vol 1. Which is also 4 episodes. Except it has an English dub in addition to Japanese.

(Excuse me if I waited too long, I couldn't find mention of bumping in the rules)

[quote name='Buuhan1']That's a pass for me, then. I'd spend 99 cents no problem, but not $4.[/QUOTE]

You're right. They should send you the DVD for free.

Wait, that's silly. :p

Awesome show! I bought like 6 of the box sets. I wish it would come to Blu-Ray, but that's never gonna happen.

lum%5B5%5D.jpg

[quote name='crr_1119']Psh, nothing is better than InuYasha![/QUOTE]
InuYasha is hoooooorrible. There are so many series' better than that dragged on crap, this included.

I'm not too keen on the insistence of having manga run so long. One Piece will outdo InuYasha at this rate, if it hasn't already.

bread's done
Back