US deals gone from front page

It's at the bottom once you click through to the options screen:

16408307484A4046B2D5610_m.png

Scroll down and find this:

15741961464A40475DD50B1_m.png

Actually... scratch that... If I select "combined" I can only see the UK deals. And this is what happens when I select "US".

And going to the options from the front page gives me a 404 error.

Weird. I can confirm that I also can't use the option button. It times out.

Edited to add this:

Oddly clicking Options from the starting page of Cheapassgamer times out. However if you click on it from your user CP page, clicking Options works.

Just an idea, since you guys already seem to have some sort of filter in place for the front page, it'd be awesome if you could add a deals-only option that'd filter out the news and podcasts and stuff

[quote name='Kamikaze_Tutor']Actually... scratch that... If I select "combined" I can only see the UK deals. And this is what happens when I select "US".

And going to the options from the front page gives me a 404 error.

[/QUOTE]
Ok...i fixed the bad links in the navigation. However, I can't reproduce your error. What browser/version are you using?

[quote name='Koggit']Just an idea, since you guys already seem to have some sort of filter in place for the front page, it'd be awesome if you could add a deals-only option that'd filter out the news and podcasts and stuff[/QUOTE]

Firefox 3.0.11

This is probably happening because I think I disabled the US deals directly on the front page, when I was trying to get the rss feed just for the UK ones.

bread's done
Back