(US Only)LOTS of Free Avatar items from Ford Mustang ad.

OddFull Metal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
They are offering a ton of things. (Edit) It is US only I'm afraid.

Ford Mustang (Male/Female) Shirt
Ford Mustang Ball Cap
Ford Mustang Blue Shelby (prop)
Ford mustang Black Boss (prop)
Ford Mustang (Male/Female) Driver Suit

6dGqs.jpg

nCs8o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']Dang your fast I just noticed it.[/QUOTE]
lol first time I've seen something that wasn't yet posted here. Oh and of course updated with images.

I'm loving all these avatar items we've been getting! I guess Microsoft is becoming more open to free stuff? LOL

[quote name='juanawoman']I'm loving all these avatar items we've been getting! I guess Microsoft is becoming more open to free stuff? LOL[/QUOTE]

If only MS would recognize there are more countries than US, Canada and the UK lol

[quote name='juanawoman']I'm loving all these avatar items we've been getting! I guess Microsoft is becoming more open to free stuff? LOL[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm surprised Halo 4 didn't have some ad offering a t-shift or something like some games. I swear lesser known games release stuff while huge titles do nothing.

Oh and we need people outside of the US to try and do the two controller trick. To see if its region locked like some items.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']If only MS would recognize there are more countries than US, Canada and the UK lol[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about Canada most of time is an afterthought.
Like "oh I think were forgot Canada". I say the whole Pyramid Head is a fluke.
I can count Canadian Exclusives on one hand. I kinda lost track of how many American Exclusives Canada has missed out on, and of course this Ford thing is one of them.

[quote name='pandiosity']What are you talking about Canada most of time is an afterthought.
Like "oh I think were forgot Canada". I say the whole Pyramid Head is a fluke.
I can count Canadian Exclusives on one hand. I kinda lost track of how many American Exclusives Canada has missed out on, and of course this Ford thing is one of them.[/QUOTE]

Well I can count our exclusives with one finger..because there only was ONE until now lol...

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']If only MS would recognize there are more countries than US, Canada and the UK lol[/QUOTE]

None that matter.
Just kidding!
Canada doesn't matter.
Just kidding!
Every country matters.
Just kidding!
Canada doesn't.

Thanks! I've never seen so many awards in one place.

As for the two controller trick, yes it does work. Kind of. I downloaded them all on my account and then, because the ad refused to show up on her account, used the controller trick for my wife to get them. For some reason, she could download everything except for the shirts and suit. It just gives us a marketplace error. Can't understand why this is, especially since the shirt has a female version. If I can get it to show up on her account, I'll try to get them again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Update: Okay, we finally got the ad to show on my wife's account and she was able to download both the shirt and suit this time. I guess with the two controller trick, it loaded up the male items for me and still had them loaded for her, which explains why she couldn't use them. Mystery solved! Hope this helps anyone else with this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thane_of_the_shadow']Thanks! I've never seen so many awards in one place.

As for the two controller trick, yes it does work. Kind of. I downloaded them all on my account and then, because the ad refused to show up on her account, used the controller trick for my wife to get them. For some reason, she could download everything except for the shirts and suit. It just gives us a marketplace error. Can't understand why this is, especially since the shirt has a female version. If I can get it to show up on her account, I'll try to get them again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Update: Okay, we finally got the ad to show on my wife's account and she was able to download both the shirt and suit this time. I guess with the two controller trick, it loaded up the male items for me and still had them loaded for her, which explains why she couldn't use them. Mystery solved! Hope this helps anyone else with this problem.[/QUOTE]
I was leaning more towards none US users. :p

[quote name='City Hunter']does the two controller trick work with EU accounts?[/QUOTE]

why not try and let us know lol

[quote name='derdaca']The 2 controller trick did not work for me in Canada![/QUOTE]
Was afraid of that. Bummer, I like when everyone has a chance to get the goodies. I still want the Silent Hill head.

Does uk work?

So i sign in us account then sign in uk account, switch to us dashboard then sign out of us account so the uk account still shows us dashboard. I can then download. Is this correct? When i sign out of us account it just loads the uk dashboard back up.

Edit. I think when i try to download i get error 800700E8

[quote name='ZombieToast']Does refreshing the dashboard no longer work? Every time I try it, it stays exactly the same.[/QUOTE]
Try doing the complete dashboard refresh. While the guide menu is up hold down right trigger and then press Y.

[quote name='Speccy48k']Does uk work?

So i sign in us account then sign in uk account, switch to us dashboard then sign out of us account so the uk account still shows us dashboard. I can then download. Is this correct? When i sign out of us account it just loads the uk dashboard back up.

Edit. I think when i try to download i get error 800700E8[/QUOTE]
Yeah its US only this time around, sorry.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']Try doing the complete dashboard refresh. While the guide menu is up hold down right trigger and then press Y.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't make a difference. Instead of normal ads, I just have pictures of avatars clapping and waving. It's even like this in the shops.

[quote name='overlordmike']cant get it to show up,,, any tips or tricks[/QUOTE]
Try an alt-profile if you can't see them on your own profile. Then just do the the two controller trick. Usually if I can't find an AD on my own profile, I end up finding it easily on my brothers.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']Try doing the complete dashboard refresh. While the guide menu is up hold down right trigger and then press Y.

Yeah its US only this time around, sorry.[/QUOTE]

aww shame, nice cars

I can't seem to see this ad? You can download the Mustang Customizer by searching through bing search though...

I just got my internet back yesterday so maybe I missed out lol :(

bread's done
Back