US version of PSP Media Manager 3.0 released for free

Thanks! I didn't know this.

Can you "deactivate" a PSP using this software, so that you can use stuff you buy on a new PSP?

(I think you can if you do it through the PS3, but I don't know if you do it through the PSP, or through the PC with this software.)

And what else can this software do?

Nice! Thanks for the info! So that means you can reactivate a new one, and do that indefinitely like iTunes? I mean I know it's not likely you're going to need to do that very often, but I want it to be available.

Okay, this officially means I'm going to be buying Jumping Flash! I loved that game :D

I remembered when I paid $30.00 for the first version of this and hardly ever used it. I'll probably dl this later, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Nice! Thanks for the info! So that means you can reactivate a new one, and do that indefinitely like iTunes? I mean I know it's not likely you're going to need to do that very often, but I want it to be available.

Okay, this officially means I'm going to be buying Jumping Flash! I loved that game :D[/quote]

Yea I deactivatie my psp when I wont be using it for DLC for a while or wont be using my psp for a while. Since its easy to reactivate as long as you have wifi access. Just make sure you dont set save password or if you loose it someone can easily reactivate it.

Oh wow, that's really cool! That way if something happens to it, you won't lose those games.

Very nice! Well for $6 I'm definitely going to grab some of those. Hopefully it'll let you deactivate through the software too, as I don't have wifi.

I'm already on my second PSP, and I'm so dumb I might just upgrade again to a 3000 :whistle2:D But maybe not. 'Cause then they'll make a 4000, or make it in blue or something.

bread's done
Back