[USA] PS+ 12 months and XBL 12 months gold $49.49~$54.49

Mysticales

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
New deal from Saugagamers!

One promo code per customer.

You should get the code within 24-48 hours maximum. (Unless otherwise stated on the site) They now charge in USD and are open to the world.

Playstation Plus 12 Months - $56.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $54.49 USD

Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $51.99 USD - $2.50 using CAGROCKS = $49.49 USD

PSN Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

XL Card http://www.saugagame...igital-delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the code. I know they are good. I understand with their pricing they will always get influx of orders so sometime it will just take a little bit but you will get what you ordered.

Ordered mine on christmas eve afternoon still havent got my code at this moment.

I have ordered from them multiple times in the past. Each time I got my codes within a day after I placed order even the first time they popped up on CAG which they supposedly oversold. A little disappointed with their turn around time this time but it was the holidays so I'll wait til end of today.
Hi there, if you haven't received it please call us we do have a strict 48 hour turnaround so it should've been sent. Ensure you check your junk folder for an email titled "your item has been shipped". The tracking number is your redemption code as stated in the email. I hope this helps. If you still cannot locate it please email us.

XBL deal changed? Was waiting on them to go back in stock and the coupon looks to be for $2 off now.
Hey there, unfortunately it did change. Our supplier upped the price, I think Microsoft's rebate ended. I will call my supplier in the morning to confirm. Apologies for the inconvenience!

P.S. We thank everyone for their continued support and business. It's always appreciated. We hope this thread drives more traffic into CAG so the community can grow. We absolutely love CAG and Reddit, everyone is so friendly!

2nd time ordering ps+ from them. Took about 12 hours longer for my code to arrive compared to my first time ordering, but I'm satisfied nonetheless. Thanks sauga

For those wanting Xbox Live 12 Months Gold codes, we're back at $39.99 $40.99 using promo code: XBL

Just got a stock replenish. :)

I ordered a PSN 12 month code a month or so ago and got it no problem within 1-2 days, and I just had my buddy do the same a week ago and he get his within the same 1-2 days.  Definitely legit.

Why not the same price for both? I'd jump on PS+ for $39.99... Bought a bunch for $30 a few years ago on Black Friday, but haven't seen anything remotely close since then.

OP plz update / edit post title to reflect each price respectively.  With ps+ price stated 1st, xbl 2nd. thx.  it makes it seem like ps+ is 39.99 at first glace.

I just ordered from these guys hope it's legit. Cause they have the best price around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys great.. they really do have the best prices around. I'll keep buying from the for future psn/Xbox subscriptions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate it!!

I always question a site when people have to do their advertising on a message board.
In my honest opinion, companies who don't take part in online forums and communities are really lacking in their marketing plan. It's a great way to connect with customers, engage with them, gain valuable feedback, provide security and care, etc. We are very socially friendly and are always available for you. It's also a great way to support the community (CAG specifically) because of the ads on these forums. With over 133K views, it should've generated a good chunk of support for the community as well.

Unfortunately for some reason we're rated as 3 stars here, but we value the feedback! We admire the CAG Community.

Love,

Team SausageGamers

Yeah... This thread should be either updated or trashed, it's kind of a 'bait and switch' now...
I agree the title should be reversed, but the first post clearly says 39.99 for Xbox Live and 43.99 for PSN. I bought a code last week and it came within a few hours. Ended up busy over the weekend and never got around to entering the code, but I am sure it is fine.

That code/the deal for ps+ has been $43.99 for quite some time now.
I understand that but the Xbox Live is not $39.99, hence my statement on it being a 'bait and switch'. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a thread at all, just that this is not the deal posted in the title or OP's post and therefore should either be updated to reflect what is the current "deal" or sent to the graveyard for someone to create a new thread.

I understand that but the Xbox Live is not $39.99, hence my statement on it being a 'bait and switch'. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a thread at all, just that this is not the deal posted in the title or OP's post and therefore should either be updated to reflect what is the current "deal" or sent to the graveyard for someone to create a new thread.
Yes updated for sure. Sorry OP is only frequently online to do so. I'm sure she will do it once she sees this! Thanks for your feedback.

Purchased a PSN code, got it in 5 mins. A relief because my rainbow six game kicked me out and I knew I couldn't handle missing a night. Same thing happened last year too, crazy

I usually never post but I just bought a PS plus 1 year digital code. received order and used the tracking number but it was already used before. Just a heads up to anyone who is sort of unsure about this website. I gave them a Phone call an now awaiting a response. Will update with results.

Update : Its been fixed, received an email with another code that worked. Thank you again and I apologize if I came off as disrespectful. I try to be careful when I shop online an reacted to quickly. Will buy again from you guys in the future. Thank you once again.

I usually never post but I just bought a PS plus 1 year digital code. received order and used the tracking number but it was already used before. Just a heads up to anyone who is sort of unsure about this website. I gave them a Phone call an now awaiting a response. Will update with results.
You're definitely an isolated incident as you can see from the 45 page thread and as explained to you. There are several possible circumstances and we are investigating each one. We told you we would give you a response within 24 hours.

So $45 is the new price for XBL? I'm not seeing a $40 pricepoint with the promo code listed in the OP.
That's correct.

bread's done
Back