(USA) Save 50usd on an Xbox 360 at CompUSA

good deal, but still have to pay tax

i still say best deal out there is from overstock.com since they dont charge shipping or tax

It's a good deal for me because Overstock doesn't ship to where I live. Hmm, I wasn't planning on getting a 360 this year, but maybe...thx OP.

[quote name='rly723']good deal, but still have to pay tax

i still say best deal out there is from overstock.com since they dont charge shipping or tax[/QUOTE]

I agree with rly. I'd rather have no tax than a rebate. Even though it would be a little bit more of a savings for the rebate, the no-tax deal is immediate and I don't have to wait for a rebate that will most likely take forever, or not come at all. Now if the rebate was $100, I'd reconsider and be willing to take my chances....

dont forget to use FatWallet FatCash for an extra 4% off, if you go for overstock.com

i got an additional $18 or so off. so i eventually got it for around $335

[quote name='rly723']dont forget to use FatWallet FatCash for an extra 4% off, if you go for overstock.com

i got an additional $18 or so off. so i eventually got it for around $335[/QUOTE]

Well if that doesn't just seal it right there, then nothing else will.
That's a way better deal than the CompUSA deal...
Was there a thread for this that I just missed? If not, you might want to make one to let everyone know, if you want. Either way, thanks for the info. on the great deal!!

go to http://www.fatwallet.com/

it lists coupons available, i used a 12% off for my order a couple weeks ago, not sue if its still available

so when you want to order fro ma certain store anytime online, first go tofatwallet, find the store link on thatsite and it deducts 4% off the order

[quote name='rly723']go to http://www.fatwallet.com/

it lists coupons available, i used a 12% off for my order a couple weeks ago, not sue if its still available

so when you want to order fro ma certain store anytime online, first go tofatwallet, find the store link on thatsite and it deducts 4% off the order[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks!!!!!! :applause:

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']The CompUSA deal? It's online only....[/quote]
[quote name='optimalprimer']Reading the rebate (http://image.compusa.com/pdfs/0025282.pdf), it looks like this is valid for in-store purchases as well... sweet deal![/quote]
maybe he is wrong, dont care enough to check.. (got my 360 with a CC coupon, much better.)

[quote name='help1']maybe he is wrong, dont care enough to check.. (got my 360 with a CC coupon, much better.)[/QUOTE]

That's cool if it's in-store, as well. If there is a Fry's close by, then that's a great place too, but they aren't in a whole lot of places. They are a better place for B&M deals, since they always have the 360 bundled with a game for a very low price. The game they put with it will change and some days it will be a game you will like and other days it will be a game you don't want. It's still a good deal, however, and it eliminated rebate issues.

Alternatively, Sam's and Costco offer good prices/deal in-store without rebates too. I'm just not a fan of rebates. If they were more reliable, then I would be more excited. Also, I'd rather have an instant deal, and not have to wait a couple of months for a check...

bread's done
Back